BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Catherine  .
Glendora, CA
My daughter loves this ice cream! She loves the natural flavors and says its taste amazing! I prefer chocolate or Neapolitan. I appreciate thr care breyers puts into making naturally good products.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I love butter pecan but I'm not a huge fan of no sugar added. For me it almost makes the ice cream taste a little chalky and it's not nearly as creamy as I'd like it to be. It's at a good price and I would still recommend it!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Love love love this butter pecan ice cream by Breyers ! It's perfect for a late night snack or for any time of the day really . Plus there is no sugar added but honestly it tastes just as good as if there was!
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
My grandma loves this stuff, it's something I always have to get at the store when I'm running errands. Rocky road is a really good flavor too! One scoop of Butter pecan on a hot cookie is the best thing ever.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best ice cream and its sugar free so I generally buy it for my father who is diabetic but loves sweets, he can't ever tell it doesn't have sugar. We love it and we generally get it at Walmart.
Kayla N.
Mulkeytown
This ice cream is actually really good. I take care of a lady who is diabetic and she always has this in her freezer. We definitely eat a bowl together from time to time!
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Breyers is the best ice cream for a low carb/low sugar lifestyle. The flavor is still there, the creamy texture is still there, but the high carbs are nowhere to be seen. Thank God for Breyers or I would be an ice cream-less girl
Whitney L.
Breyer's ice cream isn't my favorite because its not organic, and there's a lot of strange ingredients listed on the package. However, the overall taste is great!
Kerri P.
Breyer's is my go to ice cream! It's always smooth, creamy, fresh, and with only 100 calories per serving you can't go wrong! Perfect for the sweet tooth on a diet.
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
Breyers ice creams are really good they have all kind flavors of low sugar or no sugar versions but they yet delicious even without sugar