BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
I love butter pecan but I'm not a huge fan of no sugar added. For me it almost makes the ice cream taste a little chalky and it's not nearly as creamy as I'd like it to be. It's at a good price and I would still recommend it!
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Love love love this butter pecan ice cream by Breyers ! It's perfect for a late night snack or for any time of the day really . Plus there is no sugar added but honestly it tastes just as good as if there was!
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
My grandma loves this stuff, it's something I always have to get at the store when I'm running errands. Rocky road is a really good flavor too! One scoop of Butter pecan on a hot cookie is the best thing ever.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best ice cream and its sugar free so I generally buy it for my father who is diabetic but loves sweets, he can't ever tell it doesn't have sugar. We love it and we generally get it at Walmart.
Sharreda C.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
Foodie Expert
This was my grandmother's favourite growing up. I don't eat this flavor too often, but when I do I usually get Breyer's. They have a good reputation and the ice cream is always good and creamy. Perfect for a summer day
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Foodie Expert
Breyer's slow churned ice cream definitely hits the spot! It's sweet, but not too overly nauseating. Great for a summer day or even for a late night dessert.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Mulkeytown
This ice cream is actually really good. I take care of a lady who is diabetic and she always has this in her freezer. We definitely eat a bowl together from time to time!
laddy b.
laddy b.
There is nothing better then a tub of breyers pecan vanilla ice cream, is a nice yummy and melt in your mouth cream goodness you'll never get tired of.
Roberta W.
Roberta W.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of the better no sugar added ice creams on the market! Great because I'm diabetic! Really satisfies that ice cream craving for me!
katherine c.
katherine c.
Nope not buying this again. It was like milk and sugar free caramel blend. Not a fan. I only tried it because i was on a diet and wanted to indulge.