BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
I am someone who is health conscious, but also enjoys a treat every now and then. And ice-cream is my favorite! I really enjoy that Breyers has no sugar added flavors. I can still enjoy my favorite flavors of ice cream without having to deal with extra (unnecessary) sugar. Butter Pecan is my ultimate favorite flavor, and this brand/type does not disappoint! Thanks Breyers for making ice cream fit my calorie/macro goals!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Yum!! This is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream! You can find them at any of your local grocery stores and the price is great! The texture is so creamy and the flavor is spot on.. but I would say compared to other brands their ice melts really quick because it comes out of the carton so soft already.
Katrin F.
My family is trying to get into a healthier eating habit is a unit (baby steps, right? Haha!), so we bought this instead of the normal, sugary sort. We were surprised at how much it tasted the same! We are, of course, not picky eaters, so there's that disclaimer. But we're alright with going sugar-free Breyer's!
Alana L.
Fairfield
My husband has diabetes so the "no sugar added" ice cream is the kind we usually buy. Breyers makes some of the better "no sugar added" flavors on the market. This one is his favorite and it is really pretty good for those who aren't diabetic too.
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
I don't always eat ice cream, but when I do I purchase Brylers Butter Pecan. It's my favorite. Also there isn't any added sugar in the ice cream. It is affordable and sometimes at Food Lion they have ice cream on sale 2 for five.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Breyer's butter pecan ice cream. It's my favorite. I buy the regular ice cream not this no sugar added product. I'm a repeat consumer. When not on sale Breyer's is expensive now in Philadelphia due to the tax on sweet and soda products now
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
This was my grandmother's favourite growing up. I don't eat this flavor too often, but when I do I usually get Breyer's. They have a good reputation and the ice cream is always good and creamy. Perfect for a summer day
Kimberly B.
Great for a cheat day if you're on a diet. I feel a little less guilty when I eat this. Flavor is good considering it's healthier! I like to add one scoop to a bowl of fruits! Like apples, peaches or strawberries.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I love butter pecan but I'm not a huge fan of no sugar added. For me it almost makes the ice cream taste a little chalky and it's not nearly as creamy as I'd like it to be. It's at a good price and I would still recommend it!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love this butter pecan ice cream by Breyers ! It's perfect for a late night snack or for any time of the day really . Plus there is no sugar added but honestly it tastes just as good as if there was!