BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
Foodie Expert
I am someone who is health conscious, but also enjoys a treat every now and then. And ice-cream is my favorite! I really enjoy that Breyers has no sugar added flavors. I can still enjoy my favorite flavors of ice cream without having to deal with extra (unnecessary) sugar. Butter Pecan is my ultimate favorite flavor, and this brand/type does not disappoint! Thanks Breyers for making ice cream fit my calorie/macro goals!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Yum!! This is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream! You can find them at any of your local grocery stores and the price is great! The texture is so creamy and the flavor is spot on.. but I would say compared to other brands their ice melts really quick because it comes out of the carton so soft already.
Katrin F.
Katrin F.
My family is trying to get into a healthier eating habit is a unit (baby steps, right? Haha!), so we bought this instead of the normal, sugary sort. We were surprised at how much it tasted the same! We are, of course, not picky eaters, so there's that disclaimer. But we're alright with going sugar-free Breyer's!
Alana L.
Alana L.
Fairfield
My husband has diabetes so the "no sugar added" ice cream is the kind we usually buy. Breyers makes some of the better "no sugar added" flavors on the market. This one is his favorite and it is really pretty good for those who aren't diabetic too.
LaShana C.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Breyer's butter pecan ice cream. It's my favorite. I buy the regular ice cream not this no sugar added product. I'm a repeat consumer. When not on sale Breyer's is expensive now in Philadelphia due to the tax on sweet and soda products now
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Foodie Expert
I don't always eat ice cream, but when I do I purchase Brylers Butter Pecan. It's my favorite. Also there isn't any added sugar in the ice cream. It is affordable and sometimes at Food Lion they have ice cream on sale 2 for five.
Myanna J.
Myanna J.
When i was pregnant i had gestational diabetes so this was my ice cream of choice because it honestly was the only one that still tasted good without all the sugar. I recommend this for sure if you need a low sugar alternative:)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Butter pecan is the holy grail of ice cream flavors that satisfy my taste buds. And with breyers I am never disappointed by the flavor and consistency. Butter pecan goes great with a butterscotch or a marshmallow sauce.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
Great for a cheat day if you're on a diet. I feel a little less guilty when I eat this. Flavor is good considering it's healthier! I like to add one scoop to a bowl of fruits! Like apples, peaches or strawberries.
Catherine  .
Catherine .
Glendora, CA
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves this ice cream! She loves the natural flavors and says its taste amazing! I prefer chocolate or Neapolitan. I appreciate thr care breyers puts into making naturally good products.