Breyers® New York Style Cheesecake uploaded by Barbie S.

BY BREYERS

Breyers New York Style Cheesecake - cheesecake-flavored Breyers graham-covered cheesecake pieces.
Enjoy delicious cheesecake-flavored Breyers swirled with luscious strawberry sauce and chunks of graham-covered cheesecake pieces.

Can’t get enough of rich, creamy cheesecake? You’re in luck! Now you can treat yourself to delicious cheesecake-flavored Breyers swirled with luscious strawberry sauce and chunks of graham-covered cheesecake pieces. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy peanut butter Breyers loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a rich fudge swirl! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers. All of our flavors are made with 100% Grade A milk and cream that comes from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones* because we believe the best ingredients make the most delicious products. Try Breyers New York Style Cheesecake for yourself and leave us a review on www.breyers.com, and follow us @Breyers on Instagram! * The FDA states that no significant difference has been shown between dairy derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.

Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
If you want to try one of these strawberry shortcake/ cheese cake ice creams your going to need to like things that are very sweet but the price is pretty reasonable but I would try a different flavour and not try it again
Melissa M.
Thanks Breyers for taking my 2 favorite desserts and marrying them into a perfect sinfully delicious end of day treat. Totally affordable and makes it easy for me to have my cake and I've cream all in one
Jessica B.
Second favorite ice cream flavor. Lots of flavor and plenty of cheesecake pieces. I’ve bought this multiple times from Walmart for a decent price. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Maria S.
Can’t say enough about this one! Favorite dessert for me! I love any cheesecake flavored icecreams! It just tastes amazing. It’s a little bit more sweet than i like it to be! But it has big chunks of cheesecake in it! Very good!
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
How many languages can you say the word "delicious"? Each bite is filled with just pure yumminess, and I'm hoping that they never ever take this brand off the market!
Dollie M.
The ice cream was okay not the worst I've had but it had no strawberry flavor at all. The only thing good about it was the cheesecake bits and i don't even like cheesecake like that. And there wasn't any actual strawberries just strawberry gel that you get in the store to make strawberry shortcake. so i wouldn't recommend.  Breyers® New York Style Cheesecake
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
This ice cream is proof that there is still good in the world. This is the perfect creamy confectionery delight mixed with the world best dessert. Nothing gets better than this.. well except for baby pandas and Bryers Girls scout, Thin Mint ice cream. Ahhhhh heavenly.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have some of this in my freezer at home as we speak. This stuff is delicious! The price is a big pro and the only con I know of is they are kinda stingy with the cheesecake bites! I've been buying this for years regardless! I highly recommend to anyone who loves cheesecake!!
Leandra T.
The flavor of this ice cream is amazing and exactly as described. Perfectly creamy and comes out of the container easily. Tastes amazing, and the chunks of cheesecake are the perfect touch. Will definitely have to buy this one again.
Melissa R.
Love that they came out with this flavor. It's pretty good, a little on the sweet side. It left my mouth pretty dry. I am assuming that's due to the sweetness. Overall it was pretty tasty, not sure if I'd buy again.