BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Iffa B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Breyers® Natural Vanilla Not a fan of vanilla ice cream at all. Tastes really bland and boring, especially this one. Breyers has decent ice cream, I like their chocolate flavor, but this one just didn’t cut it for me, mostly because of the flavor, but still.
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
I use to really enjoy eating this ice cream a couple years ago. Now it’s really terrible and taste like they changed the recipe. It also would not freeze in my deep freezer after having it in there for a couple of days. It had a whip cream taste instead of ice cream. I wouldn’t recommend and probably won’t buy it again 🤢🙅🏽‍♀️
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
I'm not a fan of breyers at all. It has an almost gritty texture to the regular vanilla ice cream and that makes it a no for me. Yucko
Erin M.
I love ice cream but this vanilla ice cream is not very good. I can't put my finger on it but the flavor just seems off. Definitely not my go to flavor from Breyer's
Alice R.
This review is for Breyers in general -- their ice cream tastes like water! Very thin, not creamy. Never buy it for that reason.
Steven T.
Savannah
Their cookie dough ice cream is good but one carton will have plenty of cookie dough and the next will have almost none. If you can't make it right then don't make it.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
I didn’t like it a bit, something very artificial about this. If you love your ice cream rich & creamy this is for you.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Love bryers ice cream, it is so good and creamy, it is all natural. buy it all the time. Eat it when I'm watching a good movie.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
Not one of the better ice creams for the brand that it is, seems like a dry flaky not creamy ice cream. Did not like this
Friencine J.
This ice cream is a nasty. REALLY REALLY nasty. It taste like cheap ice cream like you on your last dollar so you had to pick this up. They say its good for you but I just cant it melts so fast. When it melts its like slimy I really don't like this ice cream
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart