BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I am a faithful buyer for this ice cream! It's super delicious! We eat this over our brownies and we love dumping caramel over top of it! It's one of my families favorite ice creams and a must have in our home! Highly recommend to others!
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Breyers is one of our family's favorites--especially the chocolate. I also love that they have a half n half chocolate & vanilla. We used to get the traditional 3 flavor Neapolitan but the strawberry always ended up left in the carton!
Gladys G.
West Covina, CA
Mmm! I love this brand,its delicious and you can never get enough of it! Vanilla bean is my favorite and its like you're trying it for the first time again and again, whenever you get a spoonful of it
Taylor M.
Big Rapids, MI
Smooth, creamy, sweet, and delicious! My favorite brand of ice cream for life!! It's best when you take french vanilla and add your own topping like candy, chocolate syrup, and other sweet treats!
Lauren K.
I can't get into this. The vanilla bean flavor (and specks) just don't go over well with me. I'm someone who can easily pass up chocolate, plain or strawberry ice cream. To me, they're all lackluster and honestly, a tad gross.
Sophina A.
I might be biased because I love vanilla ice cream but I tried this version recently and I really enjoyed. It does have a slightly different aftertaste but it is a good aftertaste. It doesn't taste bland like other vanilla ice creams.
Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
Breyers is my favorite brand of ice cream so maybe I’m biased; the vanilla is very traditional and so delicious. The price is reasonable- especially compared to Haagen Das or Mayfield. I find this at Wal-Mart, Target, and Publix (sometimes).
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
I love the Breyers brand and sometimes you just want\need some vanilla and this is the best vanilla!! I love it plain or in a root beer float. No need for all the added sugars of sprinkles or sauces. It is great simply on its own.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
Breyers natural vanilla flavored ice cream is sooooo good! It has the perfect creamy vanilla flavor. I love making milkshakes with this ice cream and my favorite way, which is in an ice cream cone!
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my husbands favorite vanilla. It's creamy and rich and doesn't taste fake. He really likes that you can see the flecks of vanilla bean. We can usually get it on sale and like to keep some in the freezer for root beer floats.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart