BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Gina L.
I. Love. Breyers. I like that it has "natural" ingredients because it makes me feel a little better about eating ice cream. I think this is one of the better tasting supermarket ice cream brands out there. I've been eating this brand for as along as I can remember and probably will continue to be a consumer of it.
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I just bought this ice cream about a month ago. It was by far the best vanilla ice cream that I have ever had. I put chocolate syrup and whipped cream and sprinkles on it and it was fabulous. It’s so creamy and the flavor is unbelievably good. I highly recommend this for anybody who likes vanilla ice cream and I will definitely be buying this again.
Aubri S.
One of the few flavors and brands that can actually call itself "ice cream". I like it because it doesn't have a lot of extra artificial ingredients. It's cold and refreshing and not gummy like some other brands. The vanilla flavor is perfect on it's own.
Nicole K.
One of my top ice cream options. The brand in general is solid. The options are countless. The all natural vanilla has one of the cleanest, truest flavors. Doesn’t taste fake/artificial.
Jeanna U.
Charlotte, NC
Breyers® Natural Vanilla is my favorite ice-cream to put on top of my chocolate brownies and use in my milkshakes and smoothies. It's very affordable and a great go-to ice-cream that won't disappoint you. I'll definitely continue buying this product over and over again!
Melissa K.
Easley
Breyers® Natural Vanilla is my favorite brand and flavor of ice cream, its especially good on top of Sara Lee Pound Cake All Butter with a drizzle of [product:hershey's-chocolate-syrup] and Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum . Absolutely divine!
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
With so many different choices and options to choose from when it comes to ice cream brands, I have to say this is on the better end. All natural ingredients are always a plus in my book. It is a little on the sweet side but it’s still good and always a good idea for dessert!
Nicole M.
Delicious! Breyer's vanilla is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. The consistency is just right. This ice cream isn't too sweet either. It goes great with apple pie and fruit cobblers. The vanilla bean flavor is strong enough to detect, but definitely not overpowering.
Roxy O.
Its really good especially if you don’t want something too sweet. I wouldn’t recommend it for sweet tooth. I have gotten it a few times and will keep going back.
Lynn B.
This has a good vanilla flavor. You can see the vanilla bean specks in the ice-cream. This is mid-priced. Like the commercial says, you can pronounce the ingredients. I buy this regularly. I like to add fresh fruit or chocolate syrup to it. It also comes in lactose-free.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart