BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Ali C.
Even with the expense, this is my favorite brand and style of vanilla ice cream. It doesn't taste processed, like other brands, and isn't overly sweet. Always a treat to have around for shortcakes, cream puffs, or to eat by the spoonful.
Ashley A.
I love this ice cream. I especially love the vanilla because then I set up a little mini ice cream bar and everyone in the family gets yo make theirs with their own toppings.
Amy H.
Athens, TX
It's better than a store brand, but not the best. There's not enough vanilla flavor for my taste, and it's not very sweet. Okay, I guess, if your not into a lot of sweet. The price is a bit more than I like to pay, so I don't buy it often.
Jessica H.
Billings, MT
Oh this ice cream. Nothing about it tastes artificial. little flecks of vanilla bean and a creamy smooth texture makes this ice cream great on its own, or in a milkshake! Yum!
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
i have recently started going vegan and i have to watch personally what is in the products that i buy. breyers has always been a good ice cream to eat and its natural! and i know that going vegan the tastes change but this is a dessert that not only tastes delicious but is good for you.
Kelly F.
Silver Spring, MD
The best thing about Breyer's is that the ingredients list is usually shorter than the collective number of fingers a human person should have. Also, you know a vanilla-flavored product is going to be good if you can see all the vanilla bean specks. Does not disappoint!
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
I really like Breyer's ice cream. It's one of my favorite brands of ice cream and I love a lot of the different flavors. The natural vanilla really is good and has a great texture. It's perfect when paired with freshly bakes cookies or brownies.
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
Breyers vanilla ice cream will forever be my favorite brand and flavor. It's so creamy delicious and versatile! I make milkshakes with it, put it on my waffles and even add a bunch of fruit into it:) this isn't just a summer snack, it's a year-round must have in my freezer!
Basi A.
Best real vanilla ice cream ever. I love this ice cream. Any Breyers flavor is worth the money. It will always be a go to for my family. No name brands are okay for mixing or blending. Sometimes you just need good real ice cream.
Ragen S.
Lancaster , SC
My grandmother always bought Breyers Ice Cream and now I only buy this brand too! It is the best quality-always taste delicious. It doesn't get that gunky top like other store brands do. It makes great desserts and milk shakes. I love the black packaging. Always my go to!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart