BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I do not any of Breyer ice cream because of the gritty taste it has from being so natural I guess. My mom purchase from Walmart. First time consumer and I will not try this product again. I was not satisfied with the product.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Had not had this ice cream for awhile and my daughter bought some for rootbeer floats. This is definitely an all time favorite it just taste so creamy and sweet. I also like the fact you can see the vanilla bean in the ice cream. Make for perfect ice cream float.
Veronica S.
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the classic vanilla flavor. I love putting nutella with the vanilla ice cream. Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
I love ice cream. There is no denying ice cream for me. I must embrace my love for it, although I choose to eat more healthy.this particular brand is my favorite because it taste just like ice cream is supposed to taste. The only problem I have is that we need to come up with a way to make it taste just as good and use less sugar at the same time.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This is hands down the BEST ice cream ever. It's light, rich and creamy all at the same time. It makes a perfect base to add toppings and other flavors to it, but it can hold it's own too. I like to add a nice, hot piece of fruit pie and let it all melt together. The ingredients are simple and delicious and that's what makes it so good.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
My daughter is obsessed with this ice cream. I’m constantly running to the store to buy more! It’s soft and delicious! It goes great with Hershey’s chocolate! A definite must have in my household!
Bianca F.
Other vanilla ice creams don't even compare to the deliciousness of Breyers! It has the perfect amount of vanilla and there's nothing artificial about it! Seeing the little specs of vanilla bean are reassuring for anyone that's doubting it! Oh and if you're feeling adventurous, opt for the French Vanilla next time! You're welcome.
Gina L.
I. Love. Breyers. I like that it has "natural" ingredients because it makes me feel a little better about eating ice cream. I think this is one of the better tasting supermarket ice cream brands out there. I've been eating this brand for as along as I can remember and probably will continue to be a consumer of it.
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I just bought this ice cream about a month ago. It was by far the best vanilla ice cream that I have ever had. I put chocolate syrup and whipped cream and sprinkles on it and it was fabulous. It’s so creamy and the flavor is unbelievably good. I highly recommend this for anybody who likes vanilla ice cream and I will definitely be buying this again.
Nicole K.
One of my top ice cream options. The brand in general is solid. The options are countless. The all natural vanilla has one of the cleanest, truest flavors. Doesn’t taste fake/artificial.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart