BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Rachel M.
Always use this to make milk shakes, if I want chocolate I just add chocolate syrup to it and it makes a huge difference. My mom bought this my entire childhood! Now I make my shakes just like hers.
Kirsten  F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my family's go -to ice cream. They have an amazing variety of flavors (their Blast! Collection always has great ones...such as girl scout Samoa cookie flavor!). The BEST part though , is that they recently changed their ingredients up some by pledging to not use milk with artificial growth hormones so it's something I feel good about feeding to my children. I am extremely pleased with the company for this decision! I also must add that the price is fantastic. You can always find them on sale at Walmart or Shop N Save.
Brittany W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Love the taste! It is thick and fine. You can taste the vanilla in it, and it truly does taste natural! It's one of the more expensive ice-creams but I always find it on deals! If you aren't a fan on mint, don't eat it because it has a bit on a fresh flavor. The mint isn't too bold. Great for sundaes!!
Sharell M.
Marsing, ID
Bestvanilla ice xream. This is the onlyone I will buy. Has all natural ingredients. Just ceam, sugar, milk, you can pronounce all ingredients. Only kind my daughter can eat because it had no corn syrup. It taste great almost as good as homemade. Cost a little more than some ice creams but well worth it.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
I was tryingnto find a great tasting ice cream with less artificial flavor and ingredients and i found this. the taste and texture of it its great. also the ingredients are all natural.for an evening snack or a dessert its the best. its reasonably priced and you can find it almost in every supermarket.
Heidi B.
Breyers still seems to be my go to ice cream at the supermarket. There is a substantial difference in quality compared to just about every other brand, except for perhaps B&J's & Haagen daaz. Although quite unhappy about them reducing the container size and increasing the price (which often makes me choose a lesser price brand 3 out of 5 times), I will still occasionally splurge on my favorite Breyers flavor.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
By far one of my favorite ice creams! I like funky ice creams the most but when it comes to picking a plain ol ice cream this one is it because it is faaaaar from plain! I love how creamy it is and that you can actually taste the natural vanilla in it unlike other vanilla ice creams out there. Although it costs more then the generic brands out there it is still cheaper then most ice cream brands and just as good!
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
This little tub contains MY FAVORITE ice cream EVER. I don't care about an ice cream shop down the road with 50 flavors, where I come from, this is a treasure! This brand uses ingredients that are safe and delicious! I'd suggest going out and trying it for yourself as soon as possible!
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
This is by far my favorite ice cream. The flavor is out of this world! It definitely does not taste like it came out if a carton, more like you made it yourself at home. Only all natural products, nothing you couldn't pronounce! Added bonus, you know each one really well! :)
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I love that breyers have moved over to no hormone no additives no high fructose corn syrup. I enjoy how it is still really creamy and rich in flavor even which out those unnecessary additives. I like the basic vanilla flavor best because it can be mixed in different ways. I would re-buy this item again in the future.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart