Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2

Any Breyer's fans out there? What do you love most about the ice cream besides it being delicious and creamy?

Asha K.
Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
1 year, 11 months ago
The vanilla taste and that its rich and creamy
Sarah C.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
2 years, 2 months ago
I love the true vanilla taste an bean pieces
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
2 years, 3 months ago
I like their pricing- they go on sale at my local grocers quite often! really nice for my wallet, and I love their natural flavors.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I love that there is the plastic quality seal around the top so you know it hasn't been opened until you do.
Dana H.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Nashville, TN
2 years, 4 months ago
I love how smooth it is, which makes it so easy to scoop out and eat
Heather D.
Heather D.
2 years, 5 months ago
I like that it actually tastes like the flavor it is instead of it tasting generic. It is wonderful and flavorful and I prefer this to others.
Jennah S.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 6 months ago
I love how easy it is to scoop out. Unlike turkey hill that's loaded with sugar making it super hard to scoop
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
2 years, 7 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Natural ingredients! I can't eat any ice cream with chemicals and high fructose corn syrup now because it just tastes so fake.