BY BREYERS #99 in Ice Cream

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed.

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Rebecca C.
Vilas, NC
These are awesome for the pure fact that if your splitting ice cream for kids, you can give them each one and not have to deal with the "you gave her more than me" fight that is sometimes inevitable.
Angela K.
I love Breyers Vanilla. It taste like real vanilla flavoring. It tastes like a pure, real vanilla. You do not get a funky or tart, tangy vanilla. It's as if real vanilla beans were used in the process of making the ice cream. The ice is good and creamy. It is not light and airy. When you buy this ice cream you're getting real ice cream and quality ice cream. The cups are perfect for portion control help if you're dieting or for parties. I highly recommend this product. It's the average ice cream ptmrice for now days. Not cheap but not extra expensive. It can be found in grocery stores and Walmart.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
My mom LOVES these for when she's trying to cut back on everything. They portion it out perfectly and you aren't left too hungry after eating the snack cups. The vanilla taste to it is TO DIE FOR. It is just that yummy. I recommend Breyers ice cream for anyone looking for a good vanilla flavor.
Chantey C.
Pearland, TX
When they say natural they actually mean it. It actually has five ingredients that you can pronounce but also know what they are. I am lactose intolerance but it's something about this brand that doesn't affect me badly. It taste like the homemade ice cream your grandparents made
Kiran K.
These are perfect for me because I tend to find vanilla too sweet if I have more than a few scoops, but in the small container I can take them anywhere without having too much. They're also great for kids who only want a little bit of ice cream. Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream Snack Cups
Mary V.
These little cups of ice cream are great! There's just enough to satisfy your craving without over indulging. I like the plain vanilla ones because you can add whatever toppings you like. I love one of these for dessert. I always keep these on hand just in case.
Heather Z.
This is the perfect snack or dessert for my children! They love the taste and I love the natural ingredients such as whole milk. I love that the ice cream comes in the little cups so I don't have extra dishes to wash. Plus, it's the perfect serving!
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Great ice cream smooth nice for kids . You can taste the vanilla beans in it . It is so very very nice. It is hood gor desert smooth and rich but is lite at the same time. It is very very refreshing. It is good on apple pie. Because easier to add store.
Lakesha J.
Portage, IN
I was so excited when I saw that these were sold in small individual packages. I always buy a package of these when I am grocery shopping.its a great value especially if you have kids and you don't want them wasting.