BY BREYERS

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff
I recently had a chance to try this Ice Cream where I work. We were building a 100 foot Banana Split and our local Good Humor plant donated the ice cream for our event! Everyone loved it, there were no complaints. We still have several cartons left that we sometimes use for snack time. It tastes sweet and creamy. I am not a fan of Vanilla Ice cream but sometimes use it to top Cobbler, or I will eat it if I add toppings to it. It tastes like you would expect Vanilla Ice cream to taste.
elizabeth S.
Clyde
I love this brand of ice cream. I use the vanilla everytime I have pie or if I make a rootbeer float or even a sundae. It has such great flavor and the consistency is thick yet still creamy. It goes great on those hot summer days when you just want something nice and cool. Breyers® Natural Vanilla
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
My daughter absolutely loves this ice cream! She would eat it several times a day if I allowed it. I used my free coupon from Influenster and got this at Walmart. We usually buy the great value brand until now. This was way better! The price is reasonable and in line with other brands. There’s a variety of flavors but the natural vanilla is by far the fave. Influenster
Stacy W.
Ray, OH
As far as vanilla ice cream goes, this is the best. I'm not a plain vanilla ice cream girl, but this vanilla can stand on it's own. I love that it is made frtom natural ingredients and has the vanilla bean specks in it. It truly amazing. Add a little Magic Shell and I'm happy girl!
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
I use to really enjoy eating this ice cream a couple years ago. Now it’s really terrible and taste like they changed the recipe. It also would not freeze in my deep freezer after having it in there for a couple of days. It had a whip cream taste instead of ice cream. I wouldn’t recommend and probably won’t buy it again 🤢🙅🏽‍♀️
Karen R.
Davenport
There is nothing better then a bowl of Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream! It is the closest thing that I have found to my grandmas homemade ice cream! Smooth and creamy always reminds me of my childhood!! I love it!!!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
For me this is hands down one of the best ice creams you can buy at the grocery stores. It’s got more expensive so I only buy when it’s on sale. I love the fact it’s the only one that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach after a couple bites and that it’s all natural
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Breyer’s vanilla ice cream. I had the perfect amount of vanilla bean and it a rich ice cream. The ice cream stays cold and does not immediately melt once you scoop it into your bowl. I would recommend topping it with Breyer’s cholesterol syrup and a cherry.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
I truly love this ice cream as my "go-to-pleasure". What I love is that the ingredients are minimal. You can actually read what's in it. The ice cream is soft. I have yet to have opened a container and it was firm or rock solid. What I love?! Well, growing up my father introduced me to crumbling Nabisco Vanilla Wafer Cookies with it. In my mid 30's (35), I still eat it this was today... not to mention that I've carried the tradition on to my children! What an awesome combination. Way better than the infamous cookies and cream you find in any store or shop. Nabisco Nilla Wafers is the way to go!
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
I bought this last month ! It was a little expensive ! The igredients were vanilla and milk and I was a first time consumer! It was delicious and very creamy ! It’s easy to find in any store ! I love it !
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?

Walmart