Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Breyers® Natural Vanilla How long will it last in freezer?
Who uses  [product:breyers-all-natural-vanilla-ice-cream] to make root beer floats?
I don’t like the vanilla seeds or whatever they are in Breyers ice cream.
Start your review of Breyers® Natural Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of ice cream it always taste good and it never last long in my house. ” in reviews
Fayetteville, AR
I am not an ice cream lover. In fact, I dont even really like it very much at all....but I do love Bryers vanilla ice cream. I like that it has all natural ingredients. It is so creamy and spoonable. Most other brands are so hard to even get out of the container! And it doesnt taste fake or like eating a spoonful of straight sugar. I like that I can give it to my kids and not feel guilty or feel like I am just giving them a bowl full of nasty ingredients that I cant even pronounce!
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I start? I could go into detail, but, I guess to summarize it best, I will simply say that this cannot be categorized as food.....let alone as ice cream. I assume Breyers knows this—thus the name change to “frozen dairy dessert” (whatever this means). The Vanilla tastes like it was produced in a laboratory......straight out of a beaker. Such a shame. Breyers used to have great ice cream. I used to love the Vanilla flavor.
Muskegon , MI
When looking for a vanilla flavored ice cream breyers is one of my favorite choices. I love that this ice cream has a stronger vanilla flavor to it, it's really creamy as well and usually easy to find at any grocery store. I think my only issue is the price, it feels like it's fairly expensive considering I've gotten ice cream of similar quality from store brands for much less
My absolute favorite ice cream! I've always loved the specks of vanilla bean. It always tastes delicious. Sweet but not too sweet. This is my preferred I've cream for anything from sundaes to milkshakes. The flavor is so amazing and goes well with any mix in or topper. I will never stop purchasing Breyers Natural Vanilla. It's simply the best. Highly recommend
Bryers is the ONLY ice cream we buy! I LOVE that they use all natural flavors and it has the perfect amount of softness and freezes solid enough to not be soupy like other brands. I will not buy other brands due to their ice cream not freezing solid and all of the fake crap in them. Highly recommend!!!
Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream is delicious! You can really taste the natural vanilla bean. I’ve also been able to use this ice cream in so many ways including root beer floats, banana splits, and even by itself! It is also made with natural ingredients so it’s the perfect excuse to cheat on a diet!
Monticello , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Breyers Classic Vanilla is in my top 5 favorite ice creams.I love the the classic vanilla taste, it is sooo good! I usually buy this once a week. I love a plain ice cream without a bunch of stuff added in it. I would definitely recommend. The price is very reasonable, I buy this ice cream at Walmart.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
A classic vanilla ice cream. It tastes very high quality and creamy. Compared to other ice cream brands, this ice cream is one of my top five favorites. I've been getting Breyers since I was little, and my parents love it too. Very satisfied. Breyers® Natural Vanilla
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Publix
I think breyers makes one of the best ice cream so creamy and delicious and they have flsvours that i love the quakity of this amwzing and definetly worth the price. I eat these with dome nuts im talking some almonds and peanut and goes well with a nice sugar or waffle cone.
Brooklyn, NY
The greatest ice cream ever. Gives you that home sweet home relaxed feeling after a long day. I’m not crazy on sweets but when I am in the mood for a quick sweet snack this is definitely a first choice aside from fruits. Can never go wrong with classic vanilla.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
East Oak Lane
il y a un an
Breyers® Natural Vanilla How long will it last in freezer?
Alyssa M. • il y a un an
Probably around 2 weeks and then it will start getting freezer burn. At my house. It lasts 2 days😂
il y a 2 ans
Who uses  Breyers® Natural Vanilla to make root beer floats?
Lynn B. • il y a 2 ans
Yes. It’s the only vanilla brand that I buy. Yummy tasting floats.