BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Nothing beats the delicious taste of Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream. It's the perfect pair to your favorite desserts!
Ice cream made with sustainably farmed, Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans & vanilla bean specks you can see!
Partnering with American Farmers. 100% Grade A Milk and Cream.

When William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia in 1866, he based his recipes around simple and pure ingredients. Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream today still holds true to his ideals. What could be simpler than using ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, and milk? To make things even sweeter, the milk and cream are 100% Grade A and come from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.

Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
If I could give it a 0-0 I will give it one, which ice cream is the most disgusting nasty ice cream ever tasted it tastes like it has chemicals in it oh my gosh is horrible, I have the Pint that's like 330 calories for the whole pint I definitely don't recommend it like I said his nasty disgusting horrible I don't know what they did to it it just tastes so nasty I feel sick what they took out Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream t of it, or put in it but I will never buy this disgusting nasty horrible
ever buy I recommend this to no one
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I love this brand of ice cream. I use the vanilla everytime I have pie or if I make a rootbeer float or even a sundae. It has such great flavor and the consistency is thick yet still creamy. It goes great on those hot summer days when you just want something nice and cool. Breyers® Natural Vanilla
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This is hands down the BEST ice cream ever. It's light, rich and creamy all at the same time. It makes a perfect base to add toppings and other flavors to it, but it can hold it's own too. I like to add a nice, hot piece of fruit pie and let it all melt together. The ingredients are simple and delicious and that's what makes it so good.
Stacy W.
Ray, OH
As far as vanilla ice cream goes, this is the best. I'm not a plain vanilla ice cream girl, but this vanilla can stand on it's own. I love that it is made frtom natural ingredients and has the vanilla bean specks in it. It truly amazing. Add a little Magic Shell and I'm happy girl!
Jeanna U.
Charlotte, NC
Breyers® Natural Vanilla is my favorite ice-cream to put on top of my chocolate brownies and use in my milkshakes and smoothies. It's very affordable and a great go-to ice-cream that won't disappoint you. I'll definitely continue buying this product over and over again!
Karen R.
Davenport
There is nothing better then a bowl of Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream! It is the closest thing that I have found to my grandmas homemade ice cream! Smooth and creamy always reminds me of my childhood!! I love it!!!
Lynn B.
This has a good vanilla flavor. You can see the vanilla bean specks in the ice-cream. This is mid-priced. Like the commercial says, you can pronounce the ingredients. I buy this regularly. I like to add fresh fruit or chocolate syrup to it. It also comes in lactose-free.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
For me this is hands down one of the best ice creams you can buy at the grocery stores. It’s got more expensive so I only buy when it’s on sale. I love the fact it’s the only one that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach after a couple bites and that it’s all natural
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I love that breyers have moved over to no hormone no additives no high fructose corn syrup. I enjoy how it is still really creamy and rich in flavor even which out those unnecessary additives. I like the basic vanilla flavor best because it can be mixed in different ways. I would re-buy this item again in the future.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
I truly love this ice cream as my "go-to-pleasure". What I love is that the ingredients are minimal. You can actually read what's in it. The ice cream is soft. I have yet to have opened a container and it was firm or rock solid. What I love?! Well, growing up my father introduced me to crumbling Nabisco Vanilla Wafer Cookies with it. In my mid 30's (35), I still eat it this was today... not to mention that I've carried the tradition on to my children! What an awesome combination. Way better than the infamous cookies and cream you find in any store or shop. Nabisco Nilla Wafers is the way to go!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?