Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Amanda L.
Big River
I love ice cream. I loved it even more when I was pregnant. Breyers just has a good flavour
Narendra B.
SCARBOROUGH
One of the best ice cream in market. Test always good. Look like real milk ice cream.
Nikki M.
Mayking
Breyers is the absolute best of the best. Plus I love real strawberries in my ice cream.
mitcha l.
Montreal, QC
That’s my mom’s favorite ! It’s really light and the strawberry’s in it makes it more tasteful ! I’m a vanilla ice cream lover but strawberry definitely do the thing ! ;)
Rhonda S.
Bay St Louis, MS
I love strawberry ice cream. The flavor is so good. The real strawberry is really great. I hope everyone will try it.
Anna W.
Geraldine, AL
This product is amazingly delicious, with the strawberry added it’s just perfect. Our kids love this flavor and doesn’t last long at all each time we buy this bucket of ice cream. Favorite flavor definitely.
Azizi B.
East Point, GA
The best ice cream hands down...It’s very rich and creamy!...It has real strawberries in it and they are delicious!!...Another great thing is that the brand is very inexpensive and have a variety of different flavors!!
Gisell D.
Bethlehem, PA
This brand is the best. Love it so worth it so smooth. Best quality and so recommend for you to try.
e h.
Brewers ice cream made with real cream is our family’s favourite ice cream. Affordable and delicious!
Lesley A.
Baroda, MI
This has been my favorite ice cream since I was a child. I do eat other brands but this is my go to. Sometimes it’s pricey but I’m not sure why. When it is, I usually don’t buy until it’s not pricey anymore.

Target