Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
My family and I love brewers icecream and strawberrys top it off. So easy to prepare and never a disappointment so delicious beyond believe. Of course it's healthy with strawberry. I would consider this every night
Samantha E.
Jupiter, FL
Guilty pleasure ice cream, it tastes like real strawberries and that alone is impressive! Top it off with a nice creamy consistency
Morgan N.
Bristol
The flavor is amazing. Would recommend it to anyone. Ot taste so much better than any brand I have tried..
isabella r.
Doral, FL
Im not a fan of fruits, but u love the creamy and tropical flavor of this ice cream. It's the perfect amount of strawberry
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
This has to be my all time favorite strawberry ice cream. I love the strawberries in the ice cream and the rich cold taste.
Christen M.
Henrico, VA
I'm a lover of all things strawberry and ice cream! Breyers is my top brand for ice cream. I've been getting this stuff for years. It tastes so good and creamy. If you love ice cream and strawberries you need to try this!
Staci R.
I love breyer's they are one of the few icecream where you read the back of the box and understand what you are eating.
Ashley K.
Breyers is my all time favorite ice cream. The natural strawberry is the best strawberry ice cream you can find in my opinion.
Kayla B.
Owensboro , KY
This ice cream is the only strawberry ice cream I’ll eat. I don’t normally like strawberry flavored anything. I’ve bought this ice cream before and I’ll buy it again! It was creamy, smooth, and delicious!
Cecilia V.
Bloomington
Latley ive been in a strawberry mood and this ice cream is deff my go to ice cream. Totally recommending this to everyone I know

Target