Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
Strawberry ice cream can be a hit or miss for me, but this brand makes it pretty easy to like strawberry ice cream. I recommend this to anyone who has not tried good strawberry ice cream before
Patcess C.
I always reach for this brand because it's affordable and it's pretty darn good!! Love the strawberry!! The texture of these are amazing and one scoop is never enough because you're always wanting more!
Bethany L.
West columbia, SC
Breyers has been my go to ice cream brand since I was a small child. The flavors are yum, the textures are smooth, and the ice cream offers lots of goodies or chunks of fruit in each container.
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
Smooth creamy classic taste of strawberry. The ice cream stays smooth for the first 3/4 of the carton but toward the end it can harden. I think it's because of the carton and air differential.
Cheyenne P.
Shelbiana, KY
This strawberry ice cream is so natural and creamy. It doesn’t have a fake taste in the slightest and instead offers a great take on an old classic flavor. It may be a bit pricey but worth it.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
I love the taste of this ice cream! It is one of the first ones I tried when I came to the states. I have bought it several times since then! Easy to find at a local or bigger store. Will continue to buy it!
Robbie W.
Northbrook, IL
Love Breyers ice cream! Many of the flavors like the strawberry are gluten free. My favorite part about the strawberry ice cream is the chunks of frozen strawberries. Highly recommend!!
Darling O.
Maryland
Para mi todo debe ser con sabor a fresas, y este ice cream es mas perfecto. Me encanta, no importa si hace frio, este Ice cream con sabor y trosos de fresas es mi favorito.
Trinity D.
My favorite breyers ice cream! Love the little strawberry pieces :)! Delicious! I've had it so many times it's just gets better and better! Nice packaging! It doesn't even compare to other products. I would and have bought again!
Michelle R.
SEATTLE, WA
I love my strawberry ice cream. Chunks if strawberry is great within the smooth, creamy ice cream. I like how everything is all natural. Can't go wrong with this product.

Target