Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
My family and I love brewers icecream and strawberrys top it off. So easy to prepare and never a disappointment so delicious beyond believe. Of course it's healthy with strawberry. I would consider this every night
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
Breyer's ice cream is some of the best. It's super creamy and there are tons of flavors. Black Cherry is my favorite from them. Too bad their mint chocolate chip isn't green though
Kayla P.
Greenville
I love strawberry ice cream and this is one of my favorites. It doesn’t taste artificial like most ice creams do and it has actual pieces of strawberries in them. It is an extremely affordable brand of ice cream
Lauren L.
This is hands down my favorite ice cream flavor! The texture is smooth and creamy with little pieces of strawberry scattered throughout. The best part is that it is non-GMO sourced so you can feel good about eating it (even if ice cream is not the healthiest.)
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Breyers all natural strawberry ice cream has to be hands down the best flavour they have! It is so delicious and worth every bite! Just scoop it out and bam you are done! My whole family loves this ice cream!
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is basically the classic strawberry ice cream that you can get at any store. There are strawberry chunks in it which I like. And the ice cream itself tastes like strawberry rather than milk or vanilla.
Ashley R.
Bryers is another good brand as well. While they don't have a massive amount of different flavored, what they do have is very delirious. I like the strawberry flavor the best. It doesn't taste super artificial.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
My kids love strawberry ice cream and this is the best brand to buy. Not only is it affordable, but tastes so great. I love all the flavors available and never feel like I made a mistake purchasing. A+++
Kathryn L.
This is always the ice cream I want when I am upset and my dad or brother always goes out to get it for me. Good value product and nice packaging. All you need for this is a spoon. Would buy again. And again.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This ice cream is perfect for summer. My family and i love this ice cream flavor of breyer’s because it is very light and fruity plus it is all natural. It is very affordable and you should try it

Target