Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Emma G.
I love Breyers All Natural Strawberry ice cream. I love how there are frozen strawberry in the ice cream. I had some today it was so good.the number one problem i have is when i start eating it i can't stop. I must of had 3 bowls of it today. why do they make it taste so good.
Melissa B.
California, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyers is my favorite ice cream, it's so tasty and with minimal ingredients it makes it taste so pure and delicious!! I definitely love the strawberry chunks in this. It's a really good strawberry ice cream. About the same price per gallon as most, and much better for ya
Marinelly D.
So delicious! I love this Breyer's ice cream. They don't overdo it with the small pieces of strawberry. It's a great value for the price and, in my opinion, on the the best ice cream brands out there! I would love if their ingredients were organic!
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
After the whole thing with Blue Bell... I shied away from ice cream for awhile.... then one day the hubby brought some Breyers home..Being honest, I didn't reach for this brand for the price.. but after trying it for the first time I was HOOKED.... thanks hubby :)
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is another one of my favorite flavors.  I love how this ice cream has all natural ingredients and that the taste is amazing.  I love how creamy it is and that you can taste the strawberries in it.  I will be a repeat customer and highly recommend this to anyone.
Jaimie H.
I grew up on this brand and it is the one my parents both prefer. This one has real strawberries throughout and rich and decadent taste. I absolutely love this ice cream and will take the calories for the taste and satisfaction that it gives me.
Leilani M.
wall, NJ
Love!!! not a big fan of ice cream but i love this kind. strawberry has never been my fav but i love this ice cream compared to other brands. very delicious. yesterday i paired it with a warm honey bun, banana slices and chocolate syrup.
Lisandra F.
This ice cream is very delicious. I love how they incorporated real strawberries inside the ice cream. This is a perfect dessert to eat and the ice cream smooth and creamy. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
I love the big pieces of strawberry in this ice cream and the smooth vanilla ice cream. It's just so yummy and refreshing. I wouldn't call it healthy, but it has fruit in it right? It's worth it if you're needing a treat.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best strawberry ice creams I've tried! Most strawberry ice creams have an artificial flavor to it, but not this! They do tend to be a little more pricey, but it's worth it.

Target