Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very well priced not expensive at all. Delicious flavors. My favorites are strawberry and vanilla. It's a very well made ice cream. Suitable for anyone anytime any event. It's creamy and sweet just how every one likes.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A spin on the classic strawberry ice cream with real strawberries to add to the taste. It's good for all ages and available at most grocery stores. It's affordable and usually on sale just check the paper.
Emily I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyers all natural strawberry ice cream is perfect for any strawberry lover. I love the taste and flavor of strawberries. This is a great ice cream for anyone like me. I like strawberry anything and everything.
Cassy R.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberry ice cream is my all time favorite! I love that they have strawberry chunks in it as well. It’s creamy and delicious. It can be a little pricer than other brands but is usually on sale.
Katia C.
Rohnert park, CA
My husband loves icecream like it's so crazy he can finish a whole bucket on his own in maybe two days! Plus this brand is a great brand and strawberry is just a bonus!
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
Love Breyers and their strawberry ice cream is delicious! I love the little chunks of strawberries, and it's all really tasty! Strawberry is not my favorite flavor but Breyers strawberry ice cream is pretty delicious especially on a summer's day!
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
I love fruit in my ice cream because it makes me feel less bad about giving up on my diet for the 200th time this year. No but seriously, I'll start my diet tomorrow. Maybe the next day.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just really really love this natural strawberry ice cream. It's so creamy and smooth. I'm not a chocolate fan so this strawberry is perfect for me. Great price as well. Can't go wrong!
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
By far the best strawberry ice cream. I have enjoyed Bryer's Strawberry ice cream since I was a little kid. The flavor is great and the chunks of real strawberries are the best !
Stephanie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is so good because it always had the huge chunky strawberries in it when i was a kid and i don't think it has changed one bit.  a old childhood favorite.

Target