Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Nicky C.
I love strawberry flavored desserts and Breyer's has one that leaves me wanting more even after I'm done with the carton. It's a good value depending on if you can get additional discounts on it but overall still a great frozen treat.
Ashton C.
BEAVER DAM, KY
This was always my moms favorite and I enjoyed it as well...but it seems like it has lost the flavor it once had...its not as creamy as it once was and seems like there is more ice to it than cream.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
I love this brand! It always delivers a top quality ice cream. Strawberry is one of my favorites and this is one of the best brands you can get. No artificial taste at all, just pure goodness. Yes, I will definitely be buying this again.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Breyer’s ice cream! I love the simple taste and ingredients. I like the chunks of strawberries in this ice cream. It’s very affordable and goes on sale often at the grocery store. Overall satisfied with this ice cream!
Christine S.
portland
My favorite strawberry ice cream! Breyers never disappoints me with their ice cream I've been choosing this company my whole life because you can taste the difference in the ingredients. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Haley G.
I love strawberry ice cream and I love breyers. It's like a match made in heaven! I love the strawberry chunks in this ice cream and you can't go wrong with adding sprinkles and whipped cream on top! Definitely recommend
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
This is my favorite ice cream, especially in the Summer when you want a quick bite of something cool, no condiments needed. Rich and creamy with good texture and a hint of strawberry chunks to really get that flavor.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Hands down my favorite ice cream ever I love the taste it has a great quality. It's creamy, sweet but not over powering. Is everything I ask for in a ice cream. It's also on the inexpensive side. Totally recommend it
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
This is my favorite ice cream ! I love it because this brand is really good for you since it's hormone free ! Everyone should start shopping for this brand because it has the best ice cream of all time! I love it
Isabella B.
West Palm Bch, FL
This ice cream tastes awesome. Finally something that's not so sweet and not full of artificial colors and flavors like other ice creams. This is by far my most favorite ice cream! I can only recommend it!

Target