Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kendra L.
I love the all natural strawberry ice cream because it doesn't have the syrup flavor. It tastes like real strawberries. It makes it easier to not feel too guilty when I indulge in it. It's not just ice cream, it's fruit, right?
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
I️ just tired some of the breyers ice cram today and it is so food. I️ had the cheesecake flavor and it was so soft and creamy. This is my first time buying this so I️ think I will get another sooner or later
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
Strawberry is such a classic flavor and they do it well. I like the real strawberry pieces rather than the fake pink artificial dye strawberry. I just wish it was creamery ice creams. Kind of seems to crumble in your mouth rather than creamy
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I love strawberry ice cream and vanilla ice cream and this natural strawberry flavor is a fantastic combination. I like this even more than traditional strawberry ice cream. The texture was smooth and not chunky. Delicious!
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite ice cream omg my mouth is watering yummy I like it with bananas fresh strawberries pineapple an chocolate whip cream soooooo good omg I want it now lol 🍨🍧🍦
Slime B.
It does tastes like strawberries. It's delicious and tasty. It's also pretty sweet. What I like about this icecream is that it has real strawberries it in.  However, it is pretty sweet in my opinion. I would buy it again though. Pretty good.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Omg this is sooooo. Good it has real chunks of strawberries. It's a hood value and the quality of ice cream it's soooo good. It's got a great balance of flavors it's one of my favorite I totally recommend trying this.
Hannah K.
Kirkland, WA
LOVE the huge chunks of strawberry in this icecream!! Definitely adds dimensions to the texture as well as the flavor. Breyers has always been a staple when it comes to icecream and this flavor is a classic. Smooth and creamy, you can't go wrong.
Mercedes V.
They have the best strawberry ice cream ever. If your looking an craving something strawberry or some ice cream put them together and that will = breyers ice cream. There no joke. I totally recommend this to anyone that likes strawberries.
Nicky C.
I love strawberry flavored desserts and Breyer's has one that leaves me wanting more even after I'm done with the carton. It's a good value depending on if you can get additional discounts on it but overall still a great frozen treat.

Target