Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
janelln N.
Las vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love strawberry ice cream especially strawberry ice cream that tastes like real strawberries! It’s the only brand I use to make my kids Strawberry milk shakes! I would definitely recommend this for that purpose 100%
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
My Dad doesn’t eat any other ice cream but Brewers brand. And he always eats strawberry ice cream. Every holiday or birthday we make sure to get him two to three tubs. Definitely recommend to others. Affordable.
L E.
Nampa , ID
In my house there’s always a tub of this Ice cream. My family loves it. Delicious and creamy. It’s soft and love the strawberry taste. Good quality ice cream and the packaging is alright. Overall good product!
Kayla B.
Owensboro , KY
This ice cream is the only strawberry ice cream I’ll eat. I don’t normally like strawberry flavored anything. I’ve bought this ice cream before and I’ll buy it again! It was creamy, smooth, and delicious!
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite brand of ice. I love that this ice is all natural and the taste delicious . healthy not so much . I am a repeat consumer. I will be buying this product again .
Azizi B.
East Point, GA
The best ice cream hands down...It’s very rich and creamy!...It has real strawberries in it and they are delicious!!...Another great thing is that the brand is very inexpensive and have a variety of different flavors!!
Trish B.
LEXINGTON, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This ice cream is my favorite go to snack when I'm feeling lonely and sad. It makes me feel a sense of comfort and I'm able to calm myswlf down. The taste is also so amazing.
Lynn S.
oshkosh Wisconsin
Purchased at: Kroger
Breyer's Natural Strawberry icecream is so rich and creamy with just the right amount of real strawberries to take you back to the days of the old time malts shops.
Christen M.
Henrico, VA
I'm a lover of all things strawberry and ice cream! Breyers is my top brand for ice cream. I've been getting this stuff for years. It tastes so good and creamy. If you love ice cream and strawberries you need to try this!
Adishree N.
Potomac, MD
A classic ice cream! My favorite flavor of ice cream, and I think this is the best brand. Strawberry ice cream is not as easy to do as one may think. Breyer's has the perfect ratio of creaminess to fruitiness, and the chunks of strawberry just make it extra delicious. I can eat half the tub in one sitting! I can't get enough.

Target