Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anna C.
Franklinton , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
We normally purchase the neopolitan or the natural vanilla (? Or is it vanilla bean?). This is the only brand we buy at the store as it has natural ingredients. Usually just a handful of good ingredients, excluding the common high fructose. Delicious, and almost don’t feel bad about it!
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve tried pretty much all of their variation, but I wanted to review this one because I feel like it’s the ultimate classic strawberry ice cream I remember eating growing up. I’m a chocolate girl through and through but put this in front of me and a bowl of chocolate, I’ll go for this.
Kierstyn M.
Kannapolis
Purchased at: Target
The best strawberry ice cream that I’ve ever picked up from the store!! It’s quite creamy and the natural taste of strawberry is there too. Plus the container is just the perfect size, not that much, but definitely not too little of an amount. Breyers® Natural Strawberry
Jason S.
Strawberry and plain on vanilla ice cream get my sweet tooth.  Breyers is on the Eat this list of splurge foods that won't grow your belly, in moderation of course.  Always a crowd pleaser and trusted treat, you just can't go wrong with a bowl of this creamy delight.
Candy R.
I love the brewers strawberry flavor , it is very good, creamy with pieces of strawberry. It isn't pricey to me , due to the fact that it's very delicious , it's affordable . I recommend to who ever is reading to buy!!!
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
Breyers All Natural Strawberry Ice Cream is always great. all their ice cream is yummy. I like the big pieces of strawberry in it and the smoothness of the ice cream. its a nice change from your original flavors. can be pricey but i think it's worth it
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
We buy bryers. when it’s on sale we stock up because it’s real food. Not processed mush like other brands. And you can tell. The flavor is way better. It tastes like you picked fresh summer strawberries
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Target
My hubby’s favorite flavor and favorite brand. I have used this in a shake and it was delicious. I can’t stand that fake strawberry flavoring, so when I saw this, I had to try it. I love strawberries and you can tell it’s all natural
Morgan V.
Clay
This ice cream is so good and creamy! Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors and this brand definitely delivers fantastic flavor. I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend if they were looking for an ice cream to try.
Juliana M.
Starkville
For strawberry ice cream, I ALWAYS choose Breyers. It's got actual strawberries in them and it just taste so natural but also sooooo good. Strawberry ice cream from Breyers is probably their best ice cream, in my opinion.

Target