Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Gina F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyers is one of my favorites and this strawberry is delicious. It has real chunks of strawberries in it and I love how they have very few ingredients in their ice cream.
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
I love brayers ice cream. Such rich and creamy flavors. My favorite is the strawberry and make myself a strawberry shake. The brand is often on sale at stop and shop.
Merisa J.
Fresno, CA
Strawberry ice cream is my all time personal favorite. It's sweet, savory, and delicious. To make things even better, there's fresh tasting strawberries inside!
April l.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fresh strawberries in this ice cream. The smoothness of the dairy also is very pleasant however I wish there was a soy or almond based available.
Rachael R.
rohnert park
Strawberry isn’t my usual choice of ice cream , but my friend choose this flavor and I was pleasantly surprised. It was creamy and full of real strawberries.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this ice cream it's my favorite strawberry ice cream it tastes really natural and artificial at all plus it has real pieces of strawberry in it
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love me some strawberry ice cream!!! This has really good flavor! Some ice creams lack the strawberry taste! This brand is amazing and I totally recommend
Yolanda G.
Cerritos
Purchased at: Target
Loooove this ice cream! So rich and creamy and sweet! Never overwhelming. A bit expensive but worth it! There’s real strawberries and that’s always a plus.
Talia C.
Longview, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
This ice cream is amazing and really not expensive. The taste and texture are great it does taste like real strawberries and is super creamy we all love it
Hailey A.
West Chester
Hands down my favorite strawberry ice cream! Does not taste artificial and the ice cream itself is so smooth and delicious! Would definitely recommend.

Target