Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Karla S.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers® Natural Strawberry uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS

Our Strawberry ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and packed with sun-ripened California strawberries picked at the peak of happiness!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sun-ripened California strawberries – so good! AND swirled around in a pint of delicious Breyers ice cream? What could be better? Our Breyers Natural Strawberry ice cream is packed with strawberries picked at the peak of happiness! Did we mention that our strawberries are also 100% sustainably sourced? In fact, our Natural Strawberry is delicious all around. We start with ingredients like milk, fresh cream, sugar and strawberries to give you a delicious ice cream. Our strawberries are pretty great, but that milk and cream is special too!

Breyers® Natural Strawberry

Start your review of Breyers® Natural Strawberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anna W.
Geraldine, AL
This product is amazingly delicious, with the strawberry added it’s just perfect. Our kids love this flavor and doesn’t last long at all each time we buy this bucket of ice cream. Favorite flavor definitely.
Lesley A.
Baroda, MI
This has been my favorite ice cream since I was a child. I do eat other brands but this is my go to. Sometimes it’s pricey but I’m not sure why. When it is, I usually don’t buy until it’s not pricey anymore.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Growing up my mother never bought snacks and junk food. We didn’t even ask because we knew the answer would be “no.” But we knew we could convince her to get Breyers ice cream. All natural ingredients and my mom didn’t feel bad giving it to us. now I don’t feel bad giving it to my son. It’s so creamy and delicious without any additives. If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t tried Breyers ice cream, I definitely recommend it!
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Publix
i can’t help it; i love a good strawberry ice cream and this ones it. simple, delicious and found in almost any grocery store Breyer’s strawberry is great.

it’s very creamy with a bright strawberry flavor. it’s perfect for the summer time or even winter because really, who doesn’t love ice cream year round.

this one is high in sugars. and most grocery stores run a brand special so that’s an excellent time to snag a couple.
Olivia D.
Salisbury, MD
I usually do not even like strawberry ice cream but this one is delicious! The texture is very smooth and taste more on the vanilla side. I am a repeat customer of Breyers and I think I will be repurchasing.
Calla H.
Durham, NC
The best tried and true strawberry ice cream, in my opinion. Breyer’s still uses the traditional recipe of ice cream for this option, and not the “frozen dairy dessert” that’s riddled with chemicals.
meg H.
Livingston
Soft ice cream. I usually don’t eat ice cream often so it’s sitting in my freezer for quite a while. This doesn’t get frostbite which is nice because the flavor is still there and although it has been in my freezer for a while it is still soft and I can scoop right into it. I don’t need to leave it on the counter for it to soft.
Kim &.
Williamsburg
This is a deliciously creamy ice cream.  This ice cream has nice sized strawberry pieces mixed in for a scrumptious addition to the creamy texture.  Other brands are not quite as creamy as Breyers. This is my favorite brand of ice cream.  You can usually find it on sale at most major grocery stores.
•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Strawberry ice cream is not my go to but if I had to pick I would get this brand of ice cream they have the best strawberry ice cream and the strawberry chucks are everything
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Breyers® Natural Strawberry is a smooth creamy ice cream loaded with big delicious strawberries.. It has a great taste much better than others I’ve tried. The only reason I gave a four star rating is because it’s very pricey. I would recommend this ice creams long as you don’t mind paying the price

Target