Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip

Refréscate con Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip. Elaborado con helado de sabor a menta sin gluten y chips de chocolate, ¡es el postre ideal para el verano!

Is this available in Canada?
Start your review of Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip!
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I buy Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream every once in a while, when I get a craving. My all-time favorite is Breyers Natural Vanilla, because I can add a bunch of different things to it. I prefer the Breyers brand Mint Chip compared to other brands because it doesn't have green dye. Their chocolate chips are an interesting shape -- they're little ingots that look like cylinder cut in half. They give a satisfying crunch without hurting your teeth chewing on something so cold.
Iris C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Iris C.
This is so good and creamy. The mint is very refreshing and there is chocolate in every bite. The chocolate chips are dark chocolate and rich just like I like em'. So yummy!
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
Most of the time I really oike Breyers Ice cream, it's super silky almost like a custard. Their flavors are really hit and miss for me personally, but I do really like the mint chocolate chip. It has just enough mint to not make it overpowering, but not so little that its unnoticeable.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
My favorite mint chocolate chip ever!! No other brand can touch this ice cream. It is fresh, creamy, real tasting mint and loaded with dark chocolate chunks. I am disappointed that they reduced the size of the carton awhile back but I love the flavor!!
Eniola O.
Humble, TX
This brand is often my go to, it’s big enough for the whole family to enjoy. I love the rich taste of the ice cream and the price is perfect for my budget. I also enjoyed the assortment of ice cream they have it’s great to have options.
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Tanto como el sabor y los pedacitos de chocolate muy bien invento una de mis marcas favoritas se la recomiendo
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This ice cream taste so minty ! I love it! The strands of chocolate are so good because it’s just the amount of chocolate, some mint n chip ice cream has toooo much chocolate but this is great! Taste AMAZING
Stephanie G.
Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Target
I love Brewers mint chip, my favorite of all brands, the chips at rich and melt so nicely, it is creamy, has just the right amount of mint flavour and just has an overall high quality, rich and tasty ingredients feel and flavor in all the right places. The chocolate bits are super rich and decadent and placed just perfectly throughout the ice cream. To make this even more ridiculously decadent, I often put chocolate syrup on top or hot fudge yummy
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Yuck! I can officially say I hate this ice cream. Mint chocolate chip is my favorite. This is absolutely nothing like other mint chocolate chip and is awful
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
I like that it’s not dyed green and contains high quality ingredients! Creamy and delicious!