BY BREYERS #13 in Ice Cream

Cool, white mint ice cream with the real taste of mint and rich chocolatey chips - it's what Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip is all about!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

So fresh! Cool, white mint ice cream with the real taste of mint and rich chocolatey chips – that’s what Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is all about. Just the perfect combination of mint flavor and rich chocolatey chips for your taste buds to enjoy. A classic dessert! What really makes our Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip so special is our real mint extract.

Buy on Walmart
Amy S.
When you want mint chocolate chip ice cream, you want Breyers. They are the only ones who make it natural so it tastes like mint and not like chemicals. It’s so fresh and cool, perfect for a hot day! But also snuggled in blankets in front of the fire. This is the only kind of ice cream I buy when I want one that tastes like a pure true flavor. Highly recommend!
Cat N.
This is the standard, delicious mint chip ice cream. You can find it conveniently at any grocery store and it is reasonably priced. The ice cream itself is refreshing and perfect for the summer. It's not too sweet and there is enough chocolate in every bite!
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
Super creamy and a good mint strength! The chocolate chips aren’t too big which is nice and there is a good balance between the chocolate chips and the creamy mint. Not five stars bc it’s not organic or non-gmo, or any “special” health or environmental impact.
Michelle L.
This is my favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream. I can eat the whole container in one day. I buy this at Jewels. I like it when it's on sale but it does not have to be on sale for me to purchase this. I like to eat this plain. I don't like putting anything on it.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg. I love Breyers mint chocolate chips ice cream!! It is always my go to flavor! It’s delicious and pretty affordable! You can get a big container for cheap. I have had this ice cream so many times and it’s still my favorite!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
One of my favorite store brands of ice cream! It has some quality ingredients and a variety of flavors! This might be my favorite one! Very minty but not too overpowering and I like the smaller size of the chocolate chunks!
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream flavor by far. I am always trying new brands to see if I can find a new favorite. So far, Breyers has got to be my favorite. It’s very rich and creamy, and also adorable.
Bianca S.
Modesto, CA
Breyers makes my favorite mint ice cream. I love the icey yet creamy texture and the sweet mint flavor. I also love the big chocolate chips. I recently bought it on sale at Safeway
Libby P.
Iowa USA
This is literally my favorite Ice cream of all time. I've been eating it since I was a kid and I will keep enjoying it till the day I die, I will request it on my death bed, it's that good.
Cristina G.
I love all of Breyers ice cream flavors but mint chocolate chip is one that I purchase often. I love that it’s not all natural, not dyed green, and actually tastes like real mint. #influenstereats
Nicole T.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this available in Canada?