GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesBreyers
Ice Cream Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Co-Brands 1 Pt Carton

Breyers Ice Cream Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Co-Brands 1 Pt Carton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers Ice Cream Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Co-Brands 1 Pt Carton!
How would you rate this product?
Serenity  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say about Breyer's ice cream other than it is delicious! I can eat the entire container of Breyer's resses ice cream. It is creamy, sweet, tastes like peanut butter and chocolate. This is one of my favorite flavors that Breyer's ice cream makes.
Nikita J.
Bethpage, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This breyers ice cream has real peanut butter cups inside this cream. It is quite delicious. Generally, I don’t like cold chocolate. The combination of the two together is quite the delight. I recommend this product to others.
Ashley  H.
Kenova, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This ice cream does taste just like eating a frozen Reese cup. It has a nice thick and creamy texture. Definitely a must have for any chocolate and peanut butter lover.
Tina S.
Franklin, PA
This ice cream is creamy then they add Reeses to it...fabulous. This is one of my family's night time snacks.
Dominic D.
Pilot Mtn, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Kroger
Are you a peanut butter lover like me? Then this is for you! This has a creamy thick ice cream flavor with a good portion of Reese Chunks with it. I have compared other brands of similar flavor, and this is at the top of my list!
Christina S.
I do not normally eat ice cream but if this is around I give every time it gives you so much of the actual candy bar love it
Christina W.
Grand Bay, AL
This icecream is so good! If you like Reese cups then this is for you, you will love it! I think it tastes better than similar Blue Bell Icecream
Aleksandra K.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Reese’s chunks in this ice cream are really large which I love! The ice cream is beautifully rich and creamy and the chunks of peanut butter chocolate are perfect.
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut butter is stronger then actual Reece’s flavor, but the first few bits your good
Meranda  P.
Lynchburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my lifelong favorites, have never been disappointed. Tge price is good and the quality is always great.

Looking for your answer?