Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesIce Cream & Frozen YogurtBreyers
Ice Cream, Pint, (Pack of 8), Multiple Flavors Available

Breyers Ice Cream, Pint, (Pack of 8), Multiple Flavors Available

Free Shipping on orders over $35. Buy Breyers Ice Cream, Pint, (Pack of 8), Multiple Flavors Available at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.50 x 16.50 x 16.00 Inches

Choose from Breyers Blasts! or Original; Breyers Blasts! available in Chocolate Cookie Chunk, Heath Bar English Toffee, Oreo Cookie and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups; Original available in Butter Pecan, Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers Ice Cream, Pint, (Pack of 8), Multiple Flavors Available!
Charlie-Ann R.
I LOVE this ice cream!! It’s my absolute weakness. Has the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I used to eat this ice cream ALL the time. It was definitely one of my favorites. It’s very rich/sweet though, so I’d recommend enjoying it in moderation or when you need a quick sugar fix.

Looking for your answer?