BY BREYERS #84 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Who has ice cream in there freezer9 Answers
  • Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and cream ic...2 Answers
  • What's the vanilla ice cream to Oreo ratio? 1 Answers
Sarah D.
If you likes flurries growing up, you will love this cream! It has all the makings of delicious ice cream with that classic Oreo taste. This is a go to ice cream for family gatherings and hot days by the pool!
Shay H.
Santa Rosa
Cookies and cream ice cream has always been my favorite even as a child, and we have always been a breyers family. I usually find myself having a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream on hot days.
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Si eres amante de las oreos y del helado este es el que tienes que buscar, su sabor es exactamente es rico, realmente sabe a otro. Lo he comido varias veces y los invito a que lo prueben .
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I tried this ice cream a few months ago. Its was overly rich and too sweet for me. It wasn't my favorite but I do like ice cream. I won't be buying this flavor but I love bryers brand of ice cream. I'll have to get another flavor:
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I usually buy this for my fiancé or my kids. I love this brand because it's creamy and because they use natural ingredients. They are also no skimpy with their Oreos. Only problem is the price. Sometimes a little too steep so I go with the cheaper one that's on sale.
Roslynn J.
When I was a kid I wasn't a fan of cookies & cream ice cream, but I tried this out a few months ago and became obsessed. It's very smooth, with no overwhelming cookie or vanilla flavor - really a great combination. The only negative thing I can say is that I stopped ordering it because I can't stop eating it. If you have reasonable self-control - buy it. Otherwise, stay away :)
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
I love Oreos so I automatically loved it. They usually put plenty of Oreos in the ice cream but not too much to where it overpowers the actual ice cream. Sometimes there's whole Oreo cookies in it, which is like a happy surprise for me. The only slight problem is that it's a bit pricier than other brands but I always see it as worth it. Treat yourself!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
It has been a long time since I've had breyers, but this was worth it. In just finished off the box today and it was so good and creamy,plus there are chucks of Oreo in every bite. I bought this at Bj's for 3.99 and it was such a deal. If you like cookies and cream this is like an upgraded cookies and cream.
Ashley B.
Flossmoor , IL
I really wanted to enjoy this ice cream. Oreo is my favorite flavor and it's so simple it's almost impossible to mess up. Whatever ingredients they put into this to make it easy to get out of the container makes the actual ice cream taste almost repulsive and it's not just this flavor.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
This is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. And Bryers is super soft and creamy! And the plus side is they have huge chunka of the Oreo cookies throughout it! Not just sprinkled here and there. One of the best tasting ice creams I've ever had. Such a sweet, real cream taste!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who has ice cream in there freezer
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Are the Oreos crunchy or soft?
Cassidy H.
Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and cream ice cream?
zoe e.
What's the vanilla ice cream to Oreo ratio?