Breyers® Ice Cream Cake uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Ice Cream Cake is bite after bite of one of America's favorite party treats.
Between layers of our signature Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream, is Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream, bursting with loads of chocolatey crunchies.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

It's the perfect treat for even the smallest occasion. A creamy, delicious dessert made with real vanilla bean specks.

Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
As an individual with a life threatening nut allergy, I can always rely on Bryers to be a safe zone for me. It’s difficult finding deserts that I can eat, but Bryers clearly started all their ingredients on the back & it’s safe for me to eat. Their flavors are always so delicious!! It’s the best!! They also always have great deals as well. 😋
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I love the all natural ingredients first and foremost. I usually get it at Publix or target and it’s always on sale, even though it’s affordable without. The vanilla and chocolate both taste creamy and wonderful. The crunchies are always my favorite part and these don’t disappoint. Easily to scoop and really easy to eat.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I do not eat dairy so I enjoy the non dairy Oreo ice cream that this company offers! It’s so good at such a good price compared to others. I can’t wait for them to continue to make more non dairy alternatives! Breyers® Non-Dairy Oreo
Donna R.
Pearl
You can never go wrong when choosing this ice cream. The Pros are I feel like you are getting the best ingredients. The Cons is then don’t come out without a lot of new flavors. I would recommend this because I like to stand behind products that give you good stuff in their products.
Nic B.
Velvety texture, great taste and just want I needed to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Pro: great taste, I wasn’t disappointed not to mention it it’s affordability
Con: It was a little sweet

Overall I would recommend this flavor and brand!
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I make milkshakes with thus breyers ice cream in a blender I put the ice cream and some milk and half and half blend it and it's a milkshake taste just like at a restaurant but better.
Shelbie H.
fresno
I love the way how this chocolate ice cream can flow in my mouth. It's rich and does not have a heavy taste to it. This is my number one product food I can run too when I'm in need of comfort.
Michelle M.
Just tried this flavor since I made an ice cream cake for my husbands birthday...and let me tell you. WOW. So great! The chocolate is the best because it has a little crunch to it. But oh my I will definitely get this again in the future. This flavor was sold out for a reason! It was also bogo free! Great deal! Taste and texture: 10/10!
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this so much. The chocolatey crunchies layer tastes so close to an ice cream cake. They did a wonderful job with this. The only thing that could make it better, make a version that is only the chocolatey crunchies layer. For that being the star attraction in this ice cream, there is just not enough of it to go around.
Mary P.
I absolutely love this ice cream, they just barely out enough of the chocolate part containing the chocolate crunches in it. I feel like the ratio is way off. It's a great ice cream and if you're a big vanilla fan you'll love it