Breyers® Heath uploaded by Vanessa J.Breyers® Heath uploaded by Emily G.Breyers® Heath uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY BREYERS

Breyers HEATH English Toffee - Chunks of HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers.
Enjoy one of your favorite candy bars, HEATH, in each creamy spoonful of Breyers toffee with rich caramel swirls.
Now with 35% more HEATH chunks!

Breyers joins forces with one of your favorite candy bars to bring you Breyers HEATH! Chunks of real HEATH bar are nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy peanut butter Breyers loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a rich fudge swirl! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Love all of the different flavors this company makes in ice cream but this one is definitely one of my most favorites. I normally buy this product at Walmart or marcs near my house. They always have a large selection of different flavors in the isles and I can’t help but buy a different flavor every time I go to the store.
Cristina G.
The perfect blend of chocolate and caramel. The best part, NO gluten is used in their ice cream unlike Ben & Jerry’s that claims to use all natural ingredients. Gluten is used in many foods as a thickening agent.
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. Yum yum yum i absolutely love heath bar in my ice cream! Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
Halee R.
Edmond
My grandma loves this flavor of Breyers ice cream! She always calls me and asks me to go to the store for her so she can get more ice cream and she always chooses this flavor!! She loves it! It's definitely very sweet but thast the best king of ice cream!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Yes, this is a "frozen dairy dessert" and not actually ice cream, but it is very delicious. It has caramel swirls and bits of Heath Bar mixed in. If you like chocolate and caramel, this is right up your alley. This is great served up on a waffle cone, but is yummy all on its own. I usually buy this from the frozen section at Walmart. The price there is reasonable, but I won't usually buy it if it costs more than $5.
Moe A.
Astoria
Yum! The vanilla is the best you can get creamy soft and sweet and the heath bar crunch is to die for the mix of them both together with the Carmel swirl is so delicious perfect for after dinner sitting on the couch with a good movie.
Ashley S.
Fav ice cream of all time hands down. It's the perfect mix of caramel and crunch. Price is great and it can be found at most grocery stores. I usually buy this at the commissary or Walmart. And of course I will repurchase! Yum!
Carissa H.
This ice cream is truly a blessing. Candy and ice cream in one . The texture is so creamy and sweet, it'll leave your taste buds wanting more. I think it's a good value for the contents and quality of this food product.
Larrika S.
Winstonville, MS
I love this ice cream. I currently have two containers in my freezer. Great flavor. Can be a little pricey. But I love it enough to continue to buy it. I buy it at Walmart and Kroger. I talk about this ice cream all the time.
Rachel S.
Love heath bars since I was a kid so this ice cream satisfies my sweet tooth of the rich & creamy vanilla ice cream with that crunchy toffee candy bar. I bought at local Giant grocery store on deal 2 for $6 or $7.
Michela C.
For how many people is a pack?