Breyers® Half The Fat Creamy Vanilla uploaded by Jordanah K.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Half the Fat Creamy Vanilla Frozen Dairy Dessert, 48 oz is so indulgently rich and creamy you'll be amazed that it has half the fat and a third fewer calories than regular ice cream. This product has 100 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving vs. a range of full fat ice cream that averages 180 calories and 11 grams of fat per serving. Breyers puts a lot of love into their products and that is why they pledge to use only high-quality ingredients. Go ahead and enjoy.

Ingredients: Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Annatto (For Color), Vitamin A Palmitate, Tara Gum.

Marla R.
Bartlett
I love this ice cream, it's half the fat so I don't have to feel so bad about eating it , but I'm satisfied as well. I think about the good homemade ice cream that my dad would make.
Breyers is so creamy and smooth. I want to recommend it to everyone it is so delicious.
Purnima D.
I love Breyers ice cream! I always buy it especially when it’s on sale. This brand has many different types of flavors to choose from as well. It was delicious and I would buy it again. It’s great and creamy.
Jennifer  H.
Breyers half the fat ice cream is ABSOLUTELY amazing, you can't even tell that it's half the fat! I am a huge fan of Breyers, they use natural ingredients which is good for your body. So if you're counting calories, this is the ice cream for you! It doesn't have that weird after taste that other ice creams have that claim there is half the fat! Each spoonful is creamy and delicious!
Aixa C.
San Juan
You can never go wrong with vanilla ice cream, especially this one.  At first I was skeptical because low fat foods tend to taste bland but I was amazed at how good this ice cream is.  Its very rich, creamy and taste's just like the regular vanilla ice cream without the guilt.  I will be buying again.
Robin W.
I love this ice cream it is so rich and creamy and it doesn't even taste like it's half the fat this is definitely one of my favorites it's expensive I bite when it's on sale at the market where I live every two weeks it's usually on sale
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
Bryers does a great job preserving the true ice cream feel with this low fat option. It still has the sweet taste and creamy texture of full fat ice cream minus the guilt. If you are needing a sweet treat but not the guilt this is the way to go!
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Delicious , creamy not overly sweet . Good vanilla flavor , works so good with apple pie . It’s great and I can never get enough , it’s affordable and worth the money , would definitely buy it again and again. RECOMMEND
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
Byers ice cream was not too bad. I enjoyed it. The kids didn't realize it was a healthy icecream. The proce is a little on the high side, but you have to catch it when its on sale.
lorraine G.
Portland, OR
This brand is a pretty good brand. I can always find a cheap at grocery stores. The only problem I have with this brand is that after a couple days it'll be covered in ice. They have lots of different flavors and varieties.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this brand of Ice cream. It is very creamy and not as unhealthy as some of the other brands. So, you get all the taste and only half the guilt! That is always a plus. It goes really well with apple pie too! I would buy this again and recommend it to others.