BY BREYERS

Breyers® Creamy Chocolate Light Ice Cream.

1/2 the Fat. 1/3 fewer Calories than Regular Ice Cream.

Now Even Creamier & Smoother. see more...

Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
This product fell slightly short of my expectations. I like Bryer's ice cream but this brand in particular just didn't taste very good in my opinion he ice cream by itself disregarding the flavor, is quite nice, it's very smooth and well made.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
This ice cream does not taste like it has half the fat! It's always smooth and creamy and easy to scoop out. Some ice cream is too hard to scoop out when it's missing the fat. This is not the case! You would never know that this is low-fat
Sam A.
Sam A.
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty great ice cream for half the fat. Most of the time I think it tastes obviously very bad when you skimp on the fat in an icecream, but this is really a great choice. I would buy again.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach
This is pretty good. It's not as rich as true original but just as satisfying. Very easy to scoop. I am a repeat consumer. When they are on sale, the prices are great. I would totally buy them again.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Love all Breyers I scream honestly the best ice cream out there. Wether it be the fat free proDucts of regular they Are all fantastic. Breyer's Ice Cream Breyers® Ice Cream Cake with Chocolatey Crunchies 48 oz
Megan K.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
It may be half the fat, bit it's certainly not half the taste! Wow! I love this and it's amazing for diet cravings because it's not so much sugar in it. You can feel free to indulge in this one!
Sukhpreet S.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
To begin with I love chocolate ice cream chocolate flavor is my absolute favorite. It's creamy, rich in texture, delicious. Not the best company but it will suffice. It's pretty affordable as well. Can be found in the nearest supermarket.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Audubon , NJ
Foodie Expert
This product is so good and doesn't taste any different from regular ice cream. I feel better about eating this because it has less fat and it has surprisingly good flavor I would recommend it to others.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Foodie Expert
Breyers® Chocolate Lactose Free Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Tub the richest, creamiest ice cream money can buy. It's so underrated, but so so good.
Tatelyn W.
Tatelyn W.
Jasper, GA
Breyers has some of the best ice cream ever. I always have it in my fridge. A girl can never go without her chocolate ice cream. It's so delicious and creamy!!