BY BREYERS

Vanilla light ice cream with chocolate flavored cookie pieces. All natural. Extra creamy. 1/2 the fat. 1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream. Now richer & creamier, naturally! Pledge of Purity: We pledge that the Breyers ice cream in this product is all natural. We have used only pure ingredients from natural sources. Founded 1866. Amazingly indulgent all natural ice cream with 1/2 the fat. Breyers all natural cookies & cream ice cream - 130 calories, 4 g fat per serving. Regular ice cream - 200 calories, 11 g fat per serving. Weight Watchers (per serving) points = 3.

Breyers® Half The Fat Cookies & Cream
  • "Cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorite flavorers the ice cream a such a creamy consistency I would definitely reperchase this idom." in 6 reviews
  • "I love Breyers ice cream they have a great selection to choose from in a great price of value can never go wrong with this ice cream" in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with cookies and cream ice cream!" in 1 review
  • "Breyers is a really good brand of ice cream and it tastes great :)" in 1 review
Laura G.
Santo Domingo , OH
I really like ice cream, this summer I'm living with some friends and everything time we go to the supermarket we buy Breyers cookies and cream and we love it, is delicious and I can totally recommen it
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Who doesn't love ice cream let alone Oreos so why would this Oreo ice cream be so delicious 😍😍😍 I love to stay in on a Friday night or after work on a Saturday and watch movies on Netflix ad eat Breyers Oreo or mint ice cream .. I know it says cookies and cream but basically it's Oreo ice cream it's so soft and it has a great texture you can tell they take there time with it and they deffinatly bring there A game!!!
Selena A.
I don't really like this brand. I don't like how it tastes.. Tastes fake and like generic or something. I mean I love cookies and cream ice cream and it's okay.. Would I buy this again? no.. if it was my last option and I'm pmsing and craving it... I'd probably eat it again LOL.
Madison M.
Just bought this last night at a local drugstore and it. is. so. good! I was craving cookies and cream but this was the only brand that had the flavor I wanted, so I thought I'd give this brand a try a try for the first time. Don't expect as much sweetness as usual ice cream because it is half the fat. But otherwise, great.
Linda T.
I love cookies & cream. It's so good! Each bite is amazing. Not too chocolatey or too vanilla. It's just right. Not too expensive, pretty affordable. Doesn't melt easily. It's delicious and I want you all to try it!
Hayley N.
Fayetteville, TN
This cookies and cream ice cream is some of the best! It's not even that pricey! It's absolutely delicious, I eat it several times a week. And it's unlike most other ice creams, it's better! Would I ever buy it again? Of course.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Breyers used to be much better. The ice cream now has a very weird texture. It isn't very creamy. I also wish they made more "low fat" flavors. I'd love a low-fat mint chocolate chip. I'm pretty sure they used to make one but now they only have three 1/2 the flat flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and cookies N cream. I buy edy's instead.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
Breyers ice cream always had a wonderful selection! Their ice cream is creamy and is just the right amount of flavor! On top of all that their cookies and cream ice cream is too die for!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love breyers! Very creamy and sweet taste. They have a very broad range of flavors for anyone and everyone. I love the big chunks of cookie in the cookies and cream.
Jenna R.
Breyers is a pretty reliable ice cream. The flavors are good and there are a lot of variety to chose from. Recently the quality has been so so, meaning it hasn't been as creamy as in the past.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Bowl or cone for this kind of ice cream?
Margaret F.
Does this taste good or is it just knock off taste?
shalanika m.