BY BREYERS

Breyers Gelato Indulgences Vanilla Caramel 28.5 oz is the perfect date night treat.
Creamy vanilla gelato, luscious caramel sauce and gourmet caramel curls.

In 1866, William Breyer took his passion for creating high quality desserts and set out to start his own brand of ice cream – Breyers. Thanks to his commitment to delivering delicious ice cream using only local and simple ingredients, the Breyers brand was soon known and loved all across America. But he could have never imagined the delicious combination of creamy gelato, luscious sauces, and gourmet toppings that would follow, some 150 years later! Breyers Gelato Indulgences is the perfect way to take any moment from ordinary to extraordinary. Each flavor is composed of beautiful rosettes of creamy gelato, draped in luscious sauce and finished with gourmet toppings. See for yourself how our unique trio of textures delivers a truly special and indulgent dessert experience, unlike any other. Get wrapped up in silky raspberry cheesecake gelato, give in to the temptation of creamy vanilla caramel gelato, or savor a moment of rich peanut butter. No matter the flavor, we think you’ll agree: It is way beyond ice cream. Why not try Vanilla Caramel Gelato? Creamy vanilla gelato, luscious caramel sauce and gourmet caramel curls.

• What is the best flavor? I am tempted to try this but due...1 Answers
  • I have tried the tiramisu flavor and really like it. What...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to ice cream? I really like chocola...3 Answers
Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™  Vanilla Caramel
Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Vanilla Caramel
  • "Tonight I tried Breyer's Gelato Indulgences, Vanilla Caramel flavor for the first time." in 1 review
Rose S.
Newport news
This stuff right here....
T H I S. A M A Z I N G. S T U F F. R I G H T H E R E.
Its like heaven in little plastic tub

Seriously. I can't believe I'm telling the world this... But yes...I have eaten an ENTIRE tub of this in one night. THE ENTIRE THING! ALL OF IT!! You know that saying"once you pop you can't stop," yeah no. Once you taste this, especially if you let it sit at room temperature for like 3-5 minutes... You L I T E R A L Y CANNOT STOP devouring it! The texture is unlike any other ice cream, obviously because it's a gelato, but still you get my point. The caramel is swirled all throughout it just perfectly. Ugh!! I just can't find the words to say how creamy, yummy, can't stop eating it deliciousness it is❤️😆 just try it..
Great... Now I want some... Off to the store I go;)
ashlee p.
I could eat this entire container in ONE SITTING. This gelato is so smooth especially the caramel flavor. They’re kind of expensive compared to regular ice cream but well worth the price. I have bought this twice and I avoid the ice cream aisle because of this Gelato.
The B.
Gulfport
I LOVE THIS ICE CREAM!!!! It is such an amazing experience after a long week to enjoy in this indulgence. This product is so creamy and decadent that I feel like I'm at a five-star hotel enjoying a super expensive dessert. I allows me to savor all the flavors and feel good that I didn't have to spend a lot of money for a mini sweet escape.
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
My favorite of all time. I really don't even eat regular ice cream since I've tried this and I can eat a whole thing in a day it's just that light and good. It's heaven on Earth!
Ashley M.
Clifton
This Gelato is so good It has that nice rich creamy taste😍I remember when my step mom started buying it an told my younger siblings that “gelato” was only for adults so the kids wouldn’t eat it!So if you have never tryed this an want to make sure you tell your kids gelato is only for adults that’s how good this is!😊
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
I was so impressed by the quality of this gelato! I'm used to Talenti and brick-and-mortar shops in the city, but in a pinch, this works too! I have to admit, the caramel is a little too sweet for me but it balances well with the gelato so it serves as a nice treat.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you’ve never had this before, go buy it now! I can’t even put into words how good this tastes!!! The caramel is thick, and the ice cream melts away in your mouth! It’s soo smooth and buttery! It’s one of the best ice cream brands I’ve ever had!! Ever!! It’s well worth the $5.00!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I love gelato but didn’t love this. It was just too sweet for me! I liked the idea of having a full sundae made for a sweet treat, but this was just too much of a good thing. The chocolate is what puts it over the edge.
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a ice cream junky I love these two together it is so good and delicious I wish I could eat it everyday but I make sure I have some in the house when I want to indulge in it I think everyone needs to try it
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I branched out from my normal ice cream purchase to try something new. I didn’t have any expectations going into it, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found! The gelato has a much creamier texture and a richer flavor. I really like the balance between the vanilla gelato and the caramel and chocolate sauce. The crunch on top is my favorite part! I do find, with how rich it is a smaller portion hits the sweet spot much quicker.

I really like that Brewers ingredients make it a no brainer when sharing with my kids. The no nonsense, real ingredients give me confidence in letting my kids indulge along with me.

The only negative I see is the gelato is a bit pricier than normal ice creams. I think it makes up for it a bit since you can portion it smaller and be just as satisfied though.

I received the product free of charge via Influenster to test and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.n
Kelley S.
South Paris, ME
If you could tell Breyers to make any flavor what would it be?
Danielle H.
Albany, KY
I have tries the Tiramisu, but wondered about the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor. How is it?
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
Which one was your favorite? I've only tried the Raspberry Cheesecake and I loved it!
Stephanie S.
How long did this ice cream last in your freezer before it was all gone? LOL
India H.
Antioch, TN
Does this taste as good as it looks?

Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™  Vanilla Caramel