BY BREYERS

Breyers Gelato Indulgences Pistachio Biscotti is the perfect date night treat.
Creamy vanilla gelato with a pistachio swirl & chunks of biscotti.

In 1866, William Breyer took his passion for creating high quality desserts and set out to start his own brand of ice cream – Breyers. Thanks to his commitment to delivering delicious ice cream using only local and simple ingredients, the Breyers brand was born, and soon known and loved all across America. But he could have never imagined the delicious combination of creamy gelato, luscious sauces, and gourmet toppings that would follow, some 150 years later! Breyers Gelato Indulgences is the perfect way to take any moment from ordinary to extraordinary. Each unique flavor is composed of beautiful rosettes of creamy gelato, draped in luscious sauce and finished with gourmet toppings. See for yourself how our unique trio of textures delivers a truly special and indulgent dessert experience, unlike any other. Get wrapped up in our silky raspberry cheesecake gelato, give in to the temptation of creamy vanilla caramel gelato, or savor a moment of rich peanut butter gelato. No matter the flavor, we think you’ll agree: It’s way beyond ice cream. Why not try Pistachio Biscotti Gelato? Creamy pistachio gelato with rich biscotti bits.

Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
This ice cream is very creamy which is great. I also love pistachio flavor so this pulled me in right away. There is not a lot of biscotti in this ice cream which was kinda disappointing if there was more I would of given 5 stars.
Christina D.
This isn’t the best pistachio gelato I have ever had but it’s pretty darn good!!! Just happy when brands carry something besides chocolate vanilla blah blah blah. The biscotti pieces complement nicely.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
My new favorite obsession late at night is this ice cream! I love the Caramel one it's the best in the world! In my opinion it does cost a lot for such a small amount you get but it taste sooooo good! I will purchase this again because it is my new obsession to eat at night.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really enjoy pistachio ice cream and Bryers is amazing at using the fewest ingredients possible to achieve the best results.  This is smooth and creamy and delightful while not containing a ton of added junk.  I love purchasing Bryers for ice cream to keep at home because I want my daughter to eat products processed with the least amount of junk.
Ashley S.
Not going to lie, I didn't think this would be very good. It's always overpriced, but when I saw it on sale for 50% off I had to try it to know for sure, and it was pretty good! It is a little pricey when not on sale, so I won't be buying it all the time but definitely worth splurging a little every now and then.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Do not buy this product. You have been warned, it is addicting. The texture is super creamy and lovely. No chunks or weird hard areas. The flavor of the pistachio is nutty and perfect. Not horribly sweet and I think it has a perfect amount of sugar to balance the flavor
Samantha R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Just had this for the first time a few weeks ago and man am I in love. It is the most amazing store bought ice cream out there. So rich and delicious and the biscotti bites went perfectly with the creamy pistachio flavor. I love this ice cream and I can't wait to go get more! If you haven't already, try this!!!!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This gelato has EASILY become one of my top 5 favorites!!! It's so delicately smooth and rich and full of delicious flavor. The extra crumbs on top make it extra great! I highly recommend this, its phenomenally good!! I will be buying this again.. and again!
Kayla B.
So yummy! Its Pistachio gelato with little bits of biscotti throughout. Its sweet, but perfectly so. Its extremely creamy. I have had a few flavors of this brand of gelato and they have all been great. I would absolutely purchase this flavor again.
Jen C.
This is delicious! The flavor was good. The amount in the container was perfect! This is the first time I had bought or tasted this type. I love how few ingredients there are. I will definitely buy this again.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Where have you found this ?
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Pistachio Biscotti -Does this gelato have actual crushed pistachios in it? Or is there just biscotti bits?