Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Mint Chocolate

Mint gelato with a rich fudge swirl & gourmet chocolate curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Mint Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Gelato is always delicious and Chocolate Mint has always been one of my favorite flavors, so you cant go wrong with thisin reviews
linda S.
West Covina, CA
I love gelato , it's better than ice cream .. My husband and I love to watch TV and eat gelato It's a delicious dessert try it
karen J.
I feel like this is the ultimate indulgent ice-cream if you like mint chocolate chip. I get it on rare occasion because I will eat half of it easily because it's that damn tasty. But that's a little unhealthy and I can't help my self so I reserve this for when I'm feeling horrible and need to treat myself.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Where has gelato been my whole life compared to ice cream it's so much smoother and melty in amazing. All of the gelato flavors that they have are great if you haven't tried it you definitely should.
Tiffanie E.
Saint Louis, MO
Taste great! It was extremely fresh and flavor was good, not overwhelming mint. Perfect balance of chocolate and mint
Rachel P.
Hillsdale, NJ
Delicious, rich ice cream. The only problem is I usually eat it all in one sitting because it’s that good!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
Jennifer M.
Orlando
I love all the different flavors for this brand, you just can't pick one, you can't go wrong grabbing anyone of these flavors
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best gelatos I have ever tasted and this mint chocolate flavor is my favorite out of all of them! I was apprehensive but tried a different flavor that my husband purchased and immediately grabbed this one my next trip to the store.
Slime B.
It was alright. It was a chocolatey more than minty flavor. I'm a bit disappointed. It's still good, I was hoping for a minty flavor though. I bought it at Target for 5.99. A bit pricy, but I guess it was alright.
Emily P.
Cherry Valley, CA
Gelato is my love language and this stuff is no exception. Pricier than regular ice cream but it's super rich and much more filling so it doesn't go too quick.

Looking for your answer?