BY BREYERS

Delight your palate with a creamy vanilla-cinnamon flavored gelato with an indulgent cinnamon sugar swirl and gourmet baked cinnamon topping.

Take any moment from ordinary to extraordinary with Breyers Cinnamon Roll Gelato Indulgences. This premium gelato is made with the highest quality ingredients starting with fresh cream, sugar, and milk. The creamy vanilla-cinnamon base is swirled with cinnamon sugar and finished with a gourmet baked cinnamon topping for a truly special gelato.

Anna L.
Eastover, NC
I liked this very much but it wasn't my favorite, I little the chocolate the best but this ice cream is seriously rich and creamy. I think it's a great snack for adults, kinda pricey... especially when my husband and son make milkshakes with it.
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
Doesn't really taste like a cinnamon roll, there are hints of that flavor but it's not horrible. The other thing that really takes away from it being a 5 star is the price to quantity. You just really aren't getting a lot of product with the way the container is shaped.
Krista A.
Versailles, KY
This is the best! So so good! It has rich flavors and a great texture. It's a little thicker and creamier than your average ice cream. It costs more than the normal ice cream that we buy, but I can usually find a coupon for it.
Amber R.
Straw Plains, TN
Brewers Gelato is so creamy and smooth and has such a great taste! I really enjoy the cinnamon but I prefer a different flavor. It's a little expensive to buy so this is definitely my "treat" every so often! Love love love!
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
I love this ice cream! It is such a great price and there is so much more than other ice creams that are a much smaller quantity. I love this flavor and a lot of the other ones!
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
This ice cream is so good! My mom always buys it for herself but I always end up getting into it! It is probably not healthy but it is so good! Everyone needs to try it!
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
OMG BEST THING EVER!! I love this, the only thing is it's expensive it's like 6.00 for it. I could buy to quarts of ice cream for that. Although it's delicious but if you have the money to splurge I recommend.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , NV
It kind of tastes like gelato but I've yet to find anything in an American grocery store that truly represents Italian gelato. This product has way more sugar in comparison. I might buy it again...maybe once a year. Wasn't disgusting, tasted good, just not what I expected.
Cecilia A.
Riverside, CA
Omg I am in love with all of the flavors of the gelato ice cream! It's smooth almost like frozen yogurt and the flavor is out of this world! After I out the kids to bed I treat myself to breyers gelato!
Monique L.
Compton, CA
I seriously bought a tub and ate the whole thing in one sitting..... ok maybe two! It's sooo good and affordable. It's soo delicious! I went back to buy more the next day lol
Jessica M.
Spartanburg, SC
Is gelato even good?
SoNice T.
This looks so yummy. Where can I get this?
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Where can I find this?????
courtney c.
raleigh, NC
Does it taste as good as it looks?!
Rubi L.
I can't find this at Wal-Mart, where else can I buy?