Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by Dallas S.Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by sharianne s.

BY BREYERS

Chocolate gelato with a hazelnut flavour, a hazelnut sauce, and chocolate curls - a hazelnut lovers dream! Chocolate gelato with hazelnut flavour, a luscious chocolatey hazelnut sauce and gourmet chocolate curls.

Nicole Y.
Beacon , NY
I was walking through my usual grocery store when I came across a display of Breyers Gelato.
I literally stopped and said out loud "Well hello gelato" After looking for a few trying to decide which one I wanted to try I decided on the Chocolate Hazelnut (can't go wrong with chocolate)
Later that evening I took it out of the freezer , it was a little softened still from the car ride home, I tried some right out of the container and it made me think of frozen mousse. It was amazingly decadent, I surprisingly didn't finish it in one sitting but I definetley didn't share any of it ! Lol.
mani R.
I love this! It is absolutely delicious, and very affordable! Ice creams from this brand have so much flavor, and they can be found at almost any convenience center, or supercenter! I would definitely recommend to others!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff tastes amazing! I hate that it is decently expensive, especially because you don't get a ton of it. But that being said, you only need a little because it is really rich, so it lasts a while. It will be on sale sometimes too. I definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Breyer’s gelato is so good! This particular flavor is my favorite one. It’s super creamy and decadent. I only wish the hazelnut flavor was more prominent; it’s very subtle. I’ll take it though because it’s hard to find hazelnut gelato anywhere.
Liya R.
Tell this is not something to share this is so fun person container only one person can't eat this so they should come out with the bigger size😭
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Omfg these Breyers Gelato Indulgences are absolutely the most delicious ice creams! I could eat these everyday! They are so creamy!
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my when the kids are sleep snack because if I try to eat it when they're awake I won't get any because it's so good.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product all the time I have it at home to my family and I love it I recommend it all the time
Brynn S.
My favorite gelato. The hazelnut flavor is strong enough to taste but not overpowering. Its creamy and sooo good.
Gracie H.
united states
Gelato is so good its sooo creamy & smooth & rich its amazing! You should for sure try this if you haven't!
T. B.
is this the best flavor of this gelato?