Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Chocolate Caramel

I ate this for first time last night Who else thinks this chocolate caramel is great tasting
Start your review of Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Chocolate Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, MN
The chocolate and caramel flavor is really good, but the texture is really soft and sort of airy. I loooove the chocolate shavings on top and wish they were all throughout the ice cream, that would fix the texture issue and make this a 5 start review. Also I feel like there is much less caramel than there should be.
victorville, CA
This ice cream is heaven on earth. It has the perfect consistency and creaminess added to it. It is soft and easy to eat, allowing you to enjoy it even more. With the taste of caramel in one bite, and chocolate in another, it fulfills your cravings immensely.
Gulfport , MS
By far the most amazing "ice cream" I've ever eaten. i constantly repurchase, and its always on sale at my local grocery. it does have an odd texture, but its light and airy if you ask me. a little pricey but well worth it if you need to indulge. would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Oh so sweet and de-licous! Very sugary, but oh so satisfying. That is, as long as you don't eat the whole thing in one sitting. Definitely not satisfying when you step on the scale a few days later. Price point is average for a sweet treat. Definitely will purchase another in the near future.
Bend
I really enjoy eating ice cream and had never tried gelato until I had this. I really enjoyed the flavor and the cost is reasonable for sure. I was only a first time customer because my heart is still all about ice cream, but I do recommend this for sure!
Hialeah, FL
This ice cream is good I once got a coupon from you to get a free tub! And it was so good! My boyfriend did't want any so I end up eating up the whole tub but one in one day!
Saint Louis, MO
Honestly, this stuff was really good. The only downside is the price. It is pricey for what it is. If you are looking for gelato in this flavor then go for it because this doesnt seem to be a common flavor, but you could probably get a better brand for this price.
Emmaus, PA
So amazing. I can't imagine a better frozen treat. If you are looking for ice cream though stay away. This won't satisfy that craving. But if you just want an ice cream type desert this is soooo good.
Hands down the best ice cream I've ever had. It's so smooth and no matter how long it's in the freezer it stays soft. It has the best caramel in it that I've ever had.
Cumming, GA
Heaven y'all, this stuff is pure heaven sent. It's soft, creamy and has chocolate shavings with ribbons of caramel. It is literally every PMSing girls dream.