Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Chocolate Caramel

I ate this for first time last night Who else thinks this chocolate caramel is great tasting
Start your review of Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ Chocolate Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
For starters this brand is fairly cheap and I can usually find it at Walmart and Target. Super smooth and creamy. You do not need a lot to feel satisfied, I usually have less than a cup. Perfect blend of chocolate and caramel
Oh my goodness! Run....don’t walk .... to the nearest store to buy this. This stuff if so good! There are ribbons of chocolate and caramel running all through the gelato. It’s smooth, creamy and the taste is unbelievable An added touch is the crunchy sprinkles on top. There are nine flavors so surely there will be one for you.
Bolton, MA
This is pretty good. It's not as creamy as a real gelato. But for a store/super market bought one, other is pretty good. The price is a out $4.50/ $5 where I live, which for the taste and cosistency, i won't be buying it again. The caramel was the best part.
Detroit, MI
I love the gelato by Breyer's! This can be found and purchased at any major grocery chain and possible some mini-marts as well. It is more expensive than the regular tubs of plain ice cream but it's not so expensive that it isn't affordable. I love the creamy texture and the flavor is perfection.
Calera, AL
This is the only ice cream that we buy because we have never found any other to be compared to this. My husband cannot live without it. the flavors are perfectly combined to create the perfect flavor experience. Even though it has caramel, it is not sickening sweet!
Canton, OH
The best Gelato I've tasted. I love anything with caramel and chocolate but this is very smooth and creamy. The ingredients are flavorful you can really taste each one. I've had two other flavors of the gelato as well and will keep buying as long as they're in stores.
St Petersburg, FL
This should be illegal!!! It is sooo delicious, smooth, creamy with a little crunch added to the mix & MMMMMM!!! This is definitely for caramel lovers.  I love that it is different from ice cream, yet darn close in nature to each other!!!!
Modesto, CA
I love this brand! I loved that they came out with the gelato. It was delicious! It was creamy and smooth. Next time I would love to try another flavor. I still would buy talenti over it though. It's just not the same
Stafford, VA
I was skeptical of anything store-bought from a freezer claiming to be "gelato" but mmmmmm. This stuff is so addictive. It's light and silky in texture and delicious. A little curbs a sweet tooth nicely.
Milton, WV
I love love love gelato. I'm not big on eating ice cream as much as I used to be but when I get a craving , it's always for gelato. The texture is so creamy and that taste is so rich! I love it!