BY BREYERS

New Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ are available in four delicious varieties featuring a trio of textures – creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings – for the ultimate indulgence. This new treat makes for a great at-home indulgence and impromptu date-night.

• I have tried the tiramisu flavor and really like it. What other fla...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to ice cream? I really like chocolate flavors...3 Answers
  • What is the best flavor? I am tempted to try this...Be the first to answer!
Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™
  • "I saw its advertisement on TV and got so tempted that I had to buy it , being breyers chocolate ice cream fan I picked it up at once at local store and now addicted 😇" in 76 reviews
  • "i tried the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor, maybe my expectations were too high for this product, but I didn't care for it very much." in 37 reviews
  • "i just finally used my free coupon you sent me in my mothers day's box :) i got the triple chocolate and let me tell you it is so yummy!!" in 31 reviews
  • "I loved the this gelato I got it from the tlc voxbox I got the vanilla caramel and the raspberry cheesecake I ate both in a day t was good I shared it with my mother it was great I will definitely be getting it again" in 20 reviews
  • "I got a free coupon through #TLC voxbox... i love love love the Tiramisu sooo much tht now am addicted to it... thanks influenster for a good recommend" in 17 reviews
I bought the vanilla and salted caramel when it first came out, and now my whole family is addicted to all of the flavors except the raspberry. When it's in the house, it doesn't last through the first day or night. My favorite is the salted caramel and vanilla without the chocolate in it, but I'm having trouble finding that now. Any suggestions? However, we're not proud, we'll eat them all in a New York minute. Thanks, Colleen (Grandma) Watt. Would love some coupons because I'm feeding five and that won't last a week!!!!!
Sadie H.
Sadie H.
Tucson, AZ
It's good but I'm not sure if that's how Gelatos suppose to taste. The Gelato itself tased just like any other chocolate ice cream. I was told it's totally different. Maybe you just gotta get it authentic, I'm not sure.
Overall, it was really good. I got the one with chocolate truffles and it was great! The little truffles tasted fantastic. I just kinda expected something a little different.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Foodie Expert
These come in so many different flavors! I love the raspberry cheesecake one. It's got little chunks of delicious cake bites and raspberry swirls on top. It isn't too expensive and very much worth it. Get something different for you kids to eat though because it has a lot of sugar and they won't like regular ice cream again.
mary e. b.
mary e. b.
VERY disappointed in Breyers. Had I known your gelato contained corn syrup I NEVER would have purchased it. Sadly Stewarts makes a much better product with natural ingredients. I will never recommend any of your products again. I was forced to give 1 star to submit but it really is a minus 10!!!!
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Doniphan, MO
I love this stuff, I have tried both the Raspberry Cheese Cake and the Strawberry Truffle. Both are really good, maybe not the most healthy treat in the world but it's a good product as a treat. It's a smooth gelato and It's not prohibitively expensive so I would recommend it.
Shanae W.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of raspberries however I find that the raspberry cheesecake flavor is very good. I am more of an ice cream girl so while I do occasionally enjoy gelato this is not something I have to have. Overall it's good and probably the only time I enjoy raspberries.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
I LOVE I mean LOVE this gelato ice cream! My favorites are raspberry cheesecake and caramel salted truffle! Amazing flavors! And the texture is awesome! I've tried different ice creams but this one takes the cakes! Will keep buying and definitely recommend!!!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
I almost went through an entire tub of the raspberry cheesecake flavor by myself in one night. No, no breakups or Nicholas Sparks movie nights- just really, really good packaged gelato. It's so creamy and rich! I can't wait to try out the other flavors.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Centre Hall, PA
I never had Gelato before having Breyers! Omg, it was so amazing! I highly recommend the Strawberry Truffle! It was worth every penny and a nice treat to myself after very stressful day! I will for sure buy this again and suggest my friends to try it!
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Foodie Expert
I've tried all the flavors and it's hard to pick just one favorite. I recommend people try this out if you haven't already. The price is high for amount you get but its well worth it. I always have a few flavors around for bbqs and get togethers.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
South Paris, ME
If you could tell Breyers to make any flavor what would it be?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Albany, KY
Foodie Expert
I have tries the Tiramisu, but wondered about the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor. How is it?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
How long did this ice cream last in your freezer before it was all gone? LOL
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
Which one was your favorite? I've only tried the Raspberry Cheesecake and I loved it!
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Does this taste as good as it looks?