BY BREYERS #63 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

New Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ are available in four delicious varieties featuring a trio of textures – creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings – for the ultimate indulgence. This new treat makes for a great at-home indulgence and impromptu date-night.

• I have tried the tiramisu flavor and really like it. What other f...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to ice cream? I really like chocolate flavo...3 Answers
  • What is the best flavor? I am tempted to try this... Be the first to answer!
Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™
  • "I saw its advertisement on TV and got so tempted that I had to buy it , being breyers chocolate ice cream fan I picked it up at once at local store and now addicted 😇" in 76 reviews
  • "i tried the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor, maybe my expectations were too high for this product, but I didn't care for it very much." in 37 reviews
  • "i just finally used my free coupon you sent me in my mothers day's box :) i got the triple chocolate and let me tell you it is so yummy!!" in 31 reviews
  • "I loved the this gelato I got it from the tlc voxbox I got the vanilla caramel and the raspberry cheesecake I ate both in a day t was good I shared it with my mother it was great I will definitely be getting it again" in 20 reviews
  • "I got a free coupon through #TLC voxbox... i love love love the Tiramisu sooo much tht now am addicted to it... thanks influenster for a good recommend" in 17 reviews
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I have bought this yummy treat several times this year alone. I usually get one with caramel in it, but also like the one with raspberry in it. The gelato is so creamy and just feels like a mouth-gasm when you eat it. You want to eat it all in one sitting but know that you should savor it and save some for another time. This is a treat that you should indulge in at least a few times a month and one to share with a loved one or close friend. Especially if one has a bad day, its the perfect treat to cheer them up even if it is momentarily.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
#BreyersGelatoIndulgences Vanilla Caramel is absolutely delicious! If your an ice cream fanatic like me you will go crazy over this gelato! It has a super thick & velvety texture! The swirls of rich caramel & the little, crunchy caramel shavings makes you want to keep eating! Yum! Yum! Yum! Definitely one of my favorite ways to indulge!!! 😋🍦💛 Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyers does gelato a job well done! My favorite flavor is the Salted Caramel Truffle, which has salted caramel gelato with ribbons of salted caramel sauce, topped with caramel truffles. This gelato is just the right amount of sweet and is perfectly creamy and is the same price of almost every competing pint of gelato, but you get nearly double the indulgence! I know they say quality over quantity, but with Breyers, you get both.
Sadie H.
Tucson, AZ
It's good but I'm not sure if that's how Gelatos suppose to taste. The Gelato itself tased just like any other chocolate ice cream. I was told it's totally different. Maybe you just gotta get it authentic, I'm not sure.
Overall, it was really good. I got the one with chocolate truffles and it was great! The little truffles tasted fantastic. I just kinda expected something a little different.
TaShyra G.
This gelato really is good enough to hide from the kids, like that silly commercial. Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to hide mine, and my husband and daughter like it just as much as I do. It's creamy and smooth without having that slimy texture caused when there are a ton of emulsifiers present. The quality is good, and it's tasty enough to serve to company in dessert cups.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
These ice creams are my absolute favorite. I love soft serve ice cream more than anything and this is the only ice cream that is as creamy and rich in taste. I had the chocolate truffle and it had bits of chocolate chunks on top and swirls of chocolate. I purchased this at my local family dollar for less than $10 and I'm honestly going back because I like it that much.
Danielle S.
Tampa, FL
I love this gelato! As the commercial calls it, the "crunchy stuff" really makes this gelato! They put just enough of it in to taste it, but it's not like Ben & Jerry's level. I really love their flavors. My favorite is Tiramisu. I also love that they usually have it on a sale (at Kroger anyways) and sometimes have coupons or rebates on Ibotta!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are AMAZING. Most other brands skimp on the added ingredients, like caramel, for example. But not Breyer's! There is literally caramel in every bite in the Vanilla Caramel Flavor. Plus, the presentation of the gelato itself is just beautiful. It just LOOKS fancy. And the taste, don't even get me started. It is absolutely to die for.
Love Bryers Ice Cream, but this product was a challenge. The very first bite felt like sweetened Crisco shortening in my mouth. It felt greasy and artificial. When I read the ingredients, I noticed that it not only had butter, but also coco butter in it. Who puts butter and coco butter in gelato? No one! That was definitely what I was feeling in my mouth...very unpleasant. I happily gave the container to a neighbor who apparently has a very underdeveloped pallet.  I will not be purchasing this product again.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I really love breyer's line of gelatos it's a decadent grown-up upgrade to the classic brand & treat that we all love plus the mix-ins such as peanuts , rich chocolate , and gooey caramel are a real game changer from the other brands of grocery store gelato that I have tried in the past.
Kelley S.
South Paris, ME
If you could tell Breyers to make any flavor what would it be?
Danielle H.
Albany, KY
I have tries the Tiramisu, but wondered about the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor. How is it?
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
Which one was your favorite? I've only tried the Raspberry Cheesecake and I loved it!
Stephanie S.
How long did this ice cream last in your freezer before it was all gone? LOL
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Does this taste as good as it looks?