Add a Photo

By BREYERS

New Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ are available in four delicious varieties featuring a trio of textures – creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings – for the ultimate indulgence. This new treat makes for a great at-home indulgence and impromptu date-night.

Photos (17)
I bought the vanilla and salted caramel when it first came out, and now my whole family is addicted to all of the flavors except the raspberry. When it's in the house, it doesn't last through the first day or night. My favorite is the salted caramel and vanilla without the chocolate in it, but I'm having trouble finding that now. Any suggestions? However, we're not proud, we'll eat them all in a New York minute. Thanks, Colleen (Grandma) Watt. Would love some coupons because I'm feeding five and that won't last a week!!!!!
Love Bryers Ice Cream, but this product was a challenge. The very first bite felt like sweetened Crisco shortening in my mouth. It felt greasy and artificial. When I read the ingredients, I noticed that it not only had butter, but also coco butter in it. Who puts butter and coco butter in gelato? No one! That was definitely what I was feeling in my mouth...very unpleasant. I happily gave the container to a neighbor who apparently has a very underdeveloped pallet.  I will not be purchasing this product again.
Sadie H.
Sadie H.
Tucson, AZ

It's good but I'm not sure if that's how Gelatos suppose to taste. The Gelato itself tased just like any other chocolate ice cream. I was told it's totally different. Maybe you just gotta get it authentic, I'm not sure.
Overall, it was really good. I got the one with chocolate truffles and it was great! The little truffles tasted fantastic. I just kinda expected something a little different.
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.

This gelato really is good enough to hide from the kids, like that silly commercial. Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to hide mine, and my husband and daughter like it just as much as I do. It's creamy and smooth without having that slimy texture caused when there are a ton of emulsifiers present. The quality is good, and it's tasty enough to serve to company in dessert cups.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen, WA

These come in so many different flavors! I love the raspberry cheesecake one. It's got little chunks of delicious cake bites and raspberry swirls on top. It isn't too expensive and very much worth it. Get something different for you kids to eat though because it has a lot of sugar and they won't like regular ice cream again.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

My favorite of this brand is the cookie dough! But I love all of these. I buy them at my local town store. They taste so so so so good. I love it so much. It has 3 flavors all at once and they all combine and give the best results. The toppings make it complete. I highly recommend this product!!!
mary e. b.
mary e. b.

VERY disappointed in Breyers. Had I known your gelato contained corn syrup I NEVER would have purchased it. Sadly Stewarts makes a much better product with natural ingredients. I will never recommend any of your products again. I was forced to give 1 star to submit but it really is a minus 10!!!!
Reba B.
Reba B.

First time trying gelato and it is amazing. I rarely do cheap ice cream, but this and bluebell ice cream gave me another reason to never go back.
So creamy, indulgences really is an appropriate name for this ice cream. Also, tarimasu is a wonderfully decadent flavor. Its a very beautiful desert.
amber m.
amber m.
Taylor, MI

I really love breyer's line of gelatos it's a decadent grown-up upgrade to the classic brand & treat that we all love plus the mix-ins such as peanuts , rich chocolate , and gooey caramel are a real game changer from the other brands of grocery store gelato that I have tried in the past.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Doniphan, MO

I love this stuff, I have tried both the Raspberry Cheese Cake and the Strawberry Truffle. Both are really good, maybe not the most healthy treat in the world but it's a good product as a treat. It's a smooth gelato and It's not prohibitively expensive so I would recommend it.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
South Paris, ME

If you could tell Breyers to make any flavor what would it be?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Albany, KY

I have tries the Tiramisu, but wondered about the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor. How is it?
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK

Which one was your favorite? I've only tried the Raspberry Cheesecake and I loved it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

How long did this ice cream last in your freezer before it was all gone? LOL
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

Does this taste as good as it looks?