Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™

what happened to the tiramisu flavor??
ice cream or Gelato? Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™ [product:breyers-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-48-oz]
I have tried the tiramisu flavor and really like it. What other flavor should I try? Strawberry truffles or caramel. I don't like very sweet thing s
Start your review of Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™!
How would you rate this product?
Fountain Hills, AZ
I was fortunate enough to get to try the Breyer's Gelato Indulgence with the TLC voxbox. I had a coupon for one free, but I bought two because I was really wanting to try this. I obviously had high hopes on this products, thankfully I was not disappointed. I got the Raspberry Cheesecake and the Triple Chocolate. Both were absolute heaven and I will definitely be getting this again in the future.
Tulsa, OK
This is the most amazing ice cream I have ever tried! And I honestly believe I will never purchase another brand after this! I have tried the raspberry cheesecake and caramel. Both are amazing! I plan to try every flavor. So far my favorite is the raspberry cheesecake
Superior, CO
I got this in the TLC Voxbox and I was so excited about it. It does taste good, but I didn't love the white chocolate portion of the Triple Chocolate flavor I picked; it tasted kind of like ribbons of straight frosting in the gelato. It didn't bug me too much but my husband really didn't like it. I would definitely be interested in trying some of the other flavors though because the gelato was creamy and smooth.
Alameda, CA
My husband and I are always picking up gelato at local shops which cost about 7 bucks a pop! Thanks to the TLC Voxbox we received a coupon for breyers gelato! So this was perfect for us and let me say that the tiramisu flavor did not disappoint! It was creamy and flavorful! We especially loved the lady finger pieces inside!!! I fully intend on purchasing other favors that are in stock!
Radcliff, KY
This was my first taste of gelato and I fell in love. I chose the Tiramisu flavor. I was able to work a small amount into my diet each night. It's creamy with a pleasant flavor. I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Marion, IN
I'm not a big fan of many ice cream flavors but this in Caramel is definitely my favorite!!
Augusta, KS
I have tried all flavors and they are amazing!!!!! I am not a raspberry person and I tried the Raspberry cheesecake flavor and it was just as amazing as all the other flavors!!! Highly Recommend trying them!!!
Moraine, OH
I adored this. I had the Raspberry cheesecake flavor. I now want to try them all. My husband, who does not have a sweet tooth and won't eat ice cream LOVED it.
Woodinville, WA
I received a coupon in the TLC voxbox for a free gelato. I opted for the Triple Chocolate. It is so yummy! I love the creaminess and the shaved chocolate on top!
Greensboro, NC
Loved the Breyer's Gelato..I personally liked the Raspberry cheese cake..and my husband loves the Tiramisu. It's so creamy, smooth and so flavorful that you enjoy every scoop of it. I normally prefer gelato over the ice cream. And Breyer's is just great!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...