BY BREYERS

Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

French Vanilla Ice Cream.

1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the french vanilla flavor. I love putting a scoop of nutella on it. Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
Christian P.
New Orleans
I can eat this every day all day. This is my 2bd favorite ice cream. I love the rich vanilla taste and how creamyit it is. I can eat a gallon by my self i will highly recomend you buy this especially for a night in watching movies
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
Breyers French Vanilla ice cream is my favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. I only give it 4 stars because I wish it came in larger sizes and it's a bit expensive for ice cream.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Oh my I buy this all the time. I can get a huge box of it at my BJs for $4. It is so smooth and creamy. It is my preferred store bought ice cream. Delicious. I like to add chocolate chips to it sometimes.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I'm not generally a huge fan of ice cream but I can appreciate a good scoop. This French vanilla honestly is kind of bland to me. It's not a solid sweet and creamy vanilla and it often times has a weird aftertaste. Maybe it's just me but I've had better French vanilla ice cream.
Kristina V.
New Rochelle, NY
We've had this ice cream in the freezer for almost a year, not because it tastes awful but winter was just too freezing cold to make you want to eat an ice cream. This is the creamiest vanilla ice cream I've tasted so far and it's perfect for an apple pie. Highly recommended!
Penny S.
Eureka
This is probably the best ice cream "out there." You can taste the real vanilla and it is so rich and creamy. Although it is a little pricey, you usually get what you pay for, and I find it on sale....usually have to buy several, though....but that's a good thing.
Molly L.
I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla ice cream, but this is the best vanilla I have found! So yummy with fresh berries and chocolate sauce, or enjoy it in a root beer float. The options are endless, but if you're going to buy vanilla, Breyers is the one to get!
Delaney D.
Wow! This ice cream is delightful! I love the Breyer's brand as it's so affordable and I can trust the ingredients! This is great ice cream to make into your favorite milkshake as it's creamy and flavorful without added unnecessary ingredients.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
I always have this in my freezer. never run out of this. It tastes amazing. I eat someday as quick desert or put it in my smoothie or use it to make buttermilk shake. I have tried other brands vanilla ice ceam, but keep returning to this one.