Breyers® French Vanilla uploaded by Jordanah K.Breyers® French Vanilla uploaded by Amy V.

BY BREYERS #23 in Ice Cream

Breyers French Vanilla ice cream - inspired by the traditional French custard and made with Breyers expertise!
Made with ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Ooo la la! It’s Breyers French Vanilla ice cream! A classic twist on your favorite Breyers vanilla. The signature taste of Breyers French Vanilla was inspired by the traditional French custard, and is our richest, most indulgent Vanilla. It’s the perfect complement to delicious breakfast-style desserts, like French Toast a la Mode, French Vanilla Puff Pancakes, or a Fruit Salad Parfait. Though inspired by French tradition, this tub of Breyers still has a lot of American pride.

Buy on Walmart
rachel c.
Better with Friends
I have always had an up and down relationship with Breyers ice cream, in the past the ice cream has ice chucks in it which always turns me off. I tried the French Vanilla ice cream, it is so much creamery then the ice cream i have had from them in the past, but it still has the off putting ice chucks. I found that you cannot eat this ice cream alone, it has to be paired with something to give it a little help it needs. I preferred using it to make Coke Floats or turning it into ice cream cake. Giving it another ingredient sharpens the Vanilla flavor and hides the cheap processed feel of the ice cream.
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
I mean, can you get more classic than this ice cream? This brand & flavor are the example for good, while not too ridiculously expensive ice cream. I simply prefer flavors generally that involve a little more than vanilla. But if you’re doing a sundae bar or want to focus on the toppings more, this is the perfect base ice cream.
Kalee D.
pikeville
HANDS DOWN THE BEST ICE CREAM AND FLAVOR. Breyers has been around a long time and the vanilla is probably the most popular flavor and I love it. It goes great on any desert. It also comes in hundreds of other flavors that are great too and it’s very affordable.
Tori G.
Orlando
I love breyers French vanilla ice cream. I use it for all my ice cream floats. I buy it at Walmart. It’s super affordable and tastes the best of all the alternatives. I’d definitely buy it again soon!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Cheap and yummy. I have found that most vanilla ice creams taste the same but this one is pretty affordable! I bought at Walmart. Good with some magic shell! I was pleased and would buy again. Also, Breyers has lots of different flavors to choose from!
Veronica S.
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the french vanilla flavor. I love putting a scoop of nutella on it. Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite icecream. It’s a very rich and sweet flavor. It’s best to get on sale so it’s super affordable. I always buy this kind because I love it so much.
Christian P.
New Orleans
I can eat this every day all day. This is my 2bd favorite ice cream. I love the rich vanilla taste and how creamyit it is. I can eat a gallon by my self i will highly recomend you buy this especially for a night in watching movies
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
Breyers French Vanilla ice cream is my favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. I only give it 4 stars because I wish it came in larger sizes and it's a bit expensive for ice cream.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
This is my family’s go-to ice cream and we probably have it once a week. It is made from wholesome ingredients that give it a rich vanilla flavor and a creamy consistency.