BY BREYERS

Set your taste buds free with smooth, Breyers Fat Free Creamy Vanilla in a fat-free treat!
Made with fresh cream, sugar, and milk.

Watching the amount of Fat in your desserts? You’re in luck with Breyers Fat Free Vanilla! ZERO fat per serving and the delicious taste of Breyers vanilla. Creamy, delicious and made with fresh cream, sugar and milk! And that milk and cream is 100% Grade A from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*. We can’t be sure if back in 1866 our founder, William Breyer, was watching what he was eating and the amount of fat in his desserts, but we’re pretty sure he would appreciate the ingredients that we put into our Breyers Fat Free Vanilla. Back in the day Breyer committed his ice cream to follow a Pledge of Purity and use only real ingredients like milk, sugar, and real fruit and vanilla. Today we pledge to use high quality ingredients, colors and flavors from natural sources, and sustainably farmed fruit and vanilla.

Peyton T.
I love the flavor of every Breyer's ice cream I've tried but I continuously have a problem with it tasting freezer burnt. I've tried putting the container in a bag and it still doesn't help. I never finish a whole container before I start tasting the funny freezer flavor.
Crystal L.
Bronx, NY
My favorite type of vanilla ice cream! Love the flavor and that it's fat free. Delicious and never plain tasting to me. Pretty healthy for an ice cream since it's fat free but still have to watch your servings if you're on a diet.
Jordan R.
palmbay
Love the ice cream. Even though it says fat free the product still taste incredibly great. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest choice but to cut a few calories from regular ice cream I'd recommend this ice cream.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I mean it's not the richest vanilla in the world but if you're trying to cut the fat from your diet this is a great way to still enjoy a treat! Good price point, and healthier than most ice creams out there!
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Vanilla vanilla vanilla !! i love it (; i'm such a vanilla fan, omg. I've heard good things about breyers ice cream, & i want to try it!! especially the way it looks on the tv commercials. It looks so persuading
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Love breyers ice cream especially their vanilla. Also love that they have fat free versions of most of the flavors they have. Much better than the other brands in this price range. Really good in a root beer float
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
I bought this on accident lol. It didn't taste bad but it also didn't taste so good. I prefer the normal one. This is a good ice cream brand tho. It's pretty healthy considering it's fat free.
Kelsey H.
For a fat free ice cream this is beyond delicious. It has the same taste as regular vanilla just less fat. It's so soft and creamy. I constantly buy it now. I don't even buy regular ice cream anymore! It's delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Michael K.
almost guilt-free and full flavor, this exact kind is my go-to. never not a treat, and since it's no fat it's one I can feel okay about indulging in a little more often.
Bailey P.
This is pretty good for a low fat variation. I will say, there is kind of a weird after taste occasionally... not sure if that's the sweetener or what. Overall it's yummy and hits the spot if you're trying to watch your calories and fat intake yet still splurge a little.
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
Does it have the same taste as the original one that is not fat free?
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Does the fat free version taste as good as the regular version? Whats the catch?