BY BREYERS

Breyers® Fat Free Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream.

Deliciously rich & creamy. see more...

Danielle B.
My favorite ice cream minus the guilt! Tastes so good! I get mine at Walmart sometimes target. I've purchased this over the past few years. Lasts me a while too!
Kelsey H.
For a fat free ice cream this is beyond delicious. It has the same taste as regular vanilla just less fat. It's so soft and creamy. I constantly buy it now. I don't even buy regular ice cream anymore! It's delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Michael K.
almost guilt-free and full flavor, this exact kind is my go-to. never not a treat, and since it's no fat it's one I can feel okay about indulging in a little more often.
Mari D.
After tasting Blue Bell, I cannot recommend this "vanilla' ice cream. Unfortunately, the texture is awful, the taste is barely there and the consistency is unbearable. You get what you pay for and this is a great example! I would not purchase again.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A lot of fat free products don't taste very good to me but this ice cream is delicious! It doesn't taste bad at all and it's fat free which is a plus, I always get this ice cream whenever I go to the grocery store.
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
I'm a big fan of protein ice cream but when that just isn't cutting it and I want some really good thick creamy, but still healthy, ice cream I choose Breyer's!
April H.
Brooklyn , NY
One of the best vanilla ice creams...great on its own, with apple pie,etc. it's my favorite when I have a sweet tooth but dont want anything too heavy.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
Used this on top of a chocolate cake dessert we made in the crockpot and it tasted like something we could purchase at a restaurant after dinner!
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
This is the best vanilla ice cream of any other brand I've ever tried. It's so rich and pure. Breyers is always on sale which is also a plus
Michelle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has always been my go-to ice cream. It's very creamy and delicious! I'd highly recommend for anyone looking for good vanilla ice cream.
Miriam D.
Durham , NC
Does it have the same taste as the original one that is not fat free?
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Does the fat free version taste as good as the regular version? Whats the catch?