BY BREYERS

Breyers® Fat Free Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream.

Deliciously rich & creamy. see more...

Bailey P.
This is pretty good for a low fat variation. I will say, there is kind of a weird after taste occasionally... not sure if that's the sweetener or what. Overall it's yummy and hits the spot if you're trying to watch your calories and fat intake yet still splurge a little.
Peyton T.
Normal, IL
I love the flavor of every Breyer's ice cream I've tried but I continuously have a problem with it tasting freezer burnt. I've tried putting the container in a bag and it still doesn't help. I never finish a whole container before I start tasting the funny freezer flavor.
Veronica G.
This ice cream is really good, you can never go wrong with vanilla in any brand really!! It's Creamy, and soft and easy to get out of the carton. All the flavors sound really good eventually I'll get to otherflavors to see if there just as good.
Crystal E.
Bronx, NY
My favorite type of vanilla ice cream! Love the flavor and that it's fat free. Delicious and never plain tasting to me. Pretty healthy for an ice cream since it's fat free but still have to watch your servings if you're on a diet.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
Love the ice cream. Even though it says fat free the product still taste incredibly great. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest choice but to cut a few calories from regular ice cream I'd recommend this ice cream.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Vanilla vanilla vanilla !! i love it (; i'm such a vanilla fan, omg. I've heard good things about breyers ice cream, & i want to try it!! especially the way it looks on the tv commercials. It looks so persuading
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I mean it's not the richest vanilla in the world but if you're trying to cut the fat from your diet this is a great way to still enjoy a treat! Good price point, and healthier than most ice creams out there!
Sweet N.
Good Ice cream for value. It's so creamy yet less fat n calories. So you can enjoy it. It's a one of the yummy Ice cream for the price you are paying. Delicious n yes, I would recommend to others.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Love breyers ice cream especially their vanilla. Also love that they have fat free versions of most of the flavors they have. Much better than the other brands in this price range. Really good in a root beer float
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
I bought this on accident lol. It didn't taste bad but it also didn't taste so good. I prefer the normal one. This is a good ice cream brand tho. It's pretty healthy considering it's fat free.
Miriam D.
Durham , NC
Does it have the same taste as the original one that is not fat free?
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Does the fat free version taste as good as the regular version? Whats the catch?