BY BREYERS

Breyers® Extra Creamy Chocolate Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Quality since 1866.

Made with fresh cream & rich cocoa.

Per 1/2 cup serving:

100 calories.

2g sat fat 10% DV.

45mg sodium, 2% DV.

12g sugars. see more...

ciana n.
New York
I am a huge chocolate fan and I love extra creamy chocolate ice cream. It is so much smoother and better to eat. It comes at a great price and i buy it at the local super market usually for $3.59 and if its on sale i get it 2 for $5 which is a great deal on amazing ice cream.
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I just bought this for the house and it's fantastic. Great rich chocolate flavor that's perfect for the chocolate malts I like to make. I think I still prefer Rite-Aids ice cream but I may just be used to that ice cream. This ice cream is pretty great too though!
Lauren B.
Denison, TX
All girls have those days where you just wanna eat your weight in chocolate ice cream...and this is the go to. It is literally so creamy, so chocolatey and so delicious. This is the best chocolate ice cream, in my opinion! Great for your time of the month, great for watching sad movies, great for crying over your ex boyfriend, great for just wanting ice cream, great for all things you come to in life. This is the best.
Paige M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This ice cream is AMAZING! If you're wanting some high quality ice cream that would have you thinking you're eating custard ice cream, than this is where it's at! I love everything about the flavor and texture of this stuff!
Kim C.
Let's face it chocolate ice cream is great! This one is top notch. Perfect consistency, stayed cold forever even from the store to home. My kids had this finished up in a day. We enjoyed the ease of getting this out of the container and will purchase again. You can make shakes out of this too!
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate flavor is outstanding. Most chocolate ice creams are way too sweet for me but this ice cream is the perfect amount of sweetness to be a treat. The extra creamy is a perfect name for it because that is exactly what this ice cream is.
Delaney D.
Wow! This ice cream is delightful! I love the Breyer's brand as it's so affordable and I can trust the ingredients! This is great ice cream to make into your favorite milkshake as it's creamy and flavorful without added unnecessary ingredients.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of the best ice creams around! My kids will eat one of these in 2 weeks. It's smooth,creamy and SO much better than its competitors. The chocolate is prominent and I highly recommend this if your looking for a good ice cream!
Slayahontas S.
Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream 48 oz I purchased this ice cream at the dollar store and it was very good the first day. However, after being refrozen it took on a kind of chocolate slushy texture that wasn't as pleasant.
Britney G.
Reedley
If you are a chocoholic like me then this ice cream is for you because like it says it's chocolate creamy goodness. It isn't too pricy or cheap but it's worth it. I would buy it again and recommend to others.