BY BREYERS

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew a whole pint of Vanilla Cupcake ice cream was 310 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American Dairy. This low fat ice cream will have your taste buds in disbelief it has 3g fat and 8g sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Celebrate with our tasty Vanilla Cupcake low fat ice cream, loaded with sprinkles, and made with fresh cream in every bite. So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in seven yummy flavors, including Cookies and Cream, Creamy Chocolate, Mint Chip, Vanilla Bean, Butter Pecan and Raspberry Fudge Swirl.

Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is a creamy delicious ice cream. There's so many flavors to choose from to.  I don't buy it often because there's usually a cheaper ice cream that's just as good. But even with a higher price I dont mind buying it because it's so good. I highly recommend!
Ritu S.
This tastes amazing! The pint lets you know the calorie count and it is delicious! You can make ice cream sandwiches, top it off on a brownie, and more! It’s a popular brand and the quality is great!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
OMG only was able to find cupcake ice cream by byers and the taste is sweet and wonderfully diffrent sweetness and great with a cupcake no icing just this great ice cream my kids love in a cone wow!! Go Cupcake Ice cream yeass.
Taylor F.
pompano beach
This ice cream is so good. It tastes like a vanilla cupcake. I don’t know the ingredients. And I always buy ice cream from Bryers. I usually eat it from the bowl. I would recommend it to many people if they like sweet things.
Ava C.
Lowell , MA
Such good taste!! This is my go to ice cream because of the affordable price, low calories and taste. This product is a much healthier option than most and has a much better taste. 10/10 would recommend.
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
YUM! This ice cream is to die for. I’m a sweets kind of girl, and this is the best! Good for the cost, & good for the soul 😉 I honestly can’t think of a better ice cream to eat while curled up watching Netflix
Natalie H.
columbus
Great product! The cookies and cream was my favorite! It has a creamy texture. Hard to believe the nutrition facts and it containing real milk! Tastes just like real ice cream! Would highly recommend to others!
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
Had to try this because I'm a big cupcake fan. Breyers made the perfect ice cream with quite a bit of sprinkles, and it’s super sweet and creamy too. I will definitely buy again!!
Melissa P.
I saw the commercial and was so eager to try. I went to three stores before finally finding it and it was well worth the wait. It tastes just like a vanilla cupcake and it's good. Would totally buy it again
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
This is very good ice cream and I could eat the whole thing myself but I don't. It is very affordable and I would recommend this to my friends. I love any kind of ice cream
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know how many carbs are in this?
Ava C.
Lowell , MA
Anyone have the price of one carton?
Jessica D.
Windsor, ON
Will this be sold in Canada?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This looks delicious! Does it actually have that true vanilla cupcake taste?
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Does it come in any other flavor than Vanilla Cupcake and what stores carry it, so you can purchase it?