Breyers® Delights Mint Chip uploaded by Clementina P.Breyers® Delights Mint Chip uploaded by Trishinda B.Breyers® Delights Mint Chip uploaded by Trishinda B.

BY BREYERS

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Mint Chip ice cream was 310 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This reduced fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 3.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our cool, mint reduced-fat ice cream made with real peppermint extract and chocolatey chips. It’s perfect for a refreshing, delicious treat. So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Mint Chip, Cookies and Cream, Creamy Chocolate, and Vanilla Bean.

Ashley C.
blackwell, ok
This is my daughters absolutely favorite ice cream. The price is unbeatable in my opinion and what i get with the flavor is awesome. With other brands, you dont get the good minty flavor. Breyers have just the right amount of flavor of mint so satisfy my cravings.
Lisa M.
Mint chip is a delightful flavor to the taste tastebud. Makes me feel like a little girl again. BREYERS never let's me down when I'm looking for a mouthwatering flavor and taste!
Shannon L.
Zephyr Cove , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really good for a low fat/high protein ice cream. And if I lose all self control and eat the entire pint it’s still no guilt! Still gets really hard in the freezer but worth it
Samantha H.
A great low calorie alternative! I really enjoyed this flavor. However you don’t kind of get an icy taste to it, not as much “cream”. Says made with real cream I believe but it wasn’t really creamy, more icy seeming. Not horribly made as obviously it’s a macro friendly option, so it won’t be as creamy as regular. But definitely one of the best lower cost cal friendly ice creams.
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
This is the best ice cream out there right now. The flavor is on point. The calories are even better. I can’t stop buying this. It’s amazing. If the price was a little cheaper I would probably buy this by the case. I eat a whole point in one sitting and don’t hate myself after. I can’t get over how good this is.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Since the weather has been warmer I've been craving ice cream but I wanted to keep the calories down and I'm not a huge fan of Halo Top. I saw this flavor and decided to give it a try. I don't usually gravitate towards this flavor regularly but I love chocolate chip ice cream and I love mint flavors so I thought "why not?" the mint flavor was very subtle not too overpowering I wish there was more chocolate as well but I think for the calories it does it's job in quenching my sweet craving. I would buy this again and I will continue to try other low calories flavors of this brand.
Paige T.
rexburg ID
Way better than Halo Top! I was skeptical about trying this but it tastes just like normal ice cream. The problem with other "low calorie" ice creams are all of the sugar alcohols...they make my stomach rip itself apart. But this stuff doesn't give me any issues! Delicious and you can always find a coupon or good deal for it.
If there are low reviews, I don’t know what they are far. This ice-cream is amazing! Tried the halo-top and thought those were pretty gross. Taste just like mint chocolate chip, and I can eat the whole pint! Only negative is how hard the ice-cream is when opened. I just let it defrost a bit and dig in! Such good flavor!! But, quite expensive if not found on sale.
JL H.
Chattanooga , TN
Bryers is my all time favorite ice cream! I'm a huge fan of mint chocolate chip, so I recently bought this to give it a try. I love Bryers original mint chocolate chip, and honestly I couldn't tell a difference with this! It's just as delicious. I like this much better than other low cal ice cream products I've tried. It tastes like actual ice cream instead of pure protein like other brands. Will definitely buy this again and again!
Bree B.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband isn’t a fan of mint, but when it’s up to me, it’s what I get! Delicious. I love ice cream and don’t discriminate, but Breyers is one of my favorites. Can’t go wrong with any of the flavors!
Shellby M.
Where can I buy this?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Does it taste like normal icecream?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this product contain sugar alcohol or does it comtain a natural sweetener like stevia?
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Que me pueden decir de su sabor? Hay muchos en el mercado que prometen un sabor único y a la final saben mucho a edulcorante .
Michela C.