Breyers® Delights Creamy Chocolate uploaded by Tabattha W.

BY BREYERS

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Creamy Chocolate ice cream was 270 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This reduced fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 2.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our rich, creamy low-fat chocolate ice cream made with real cocoa. It’s the ultimate chocolate-lover’s dream! So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Creamy Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

Tracy M.
Wickliffe , Oh
With this ice cream you don't miss out on flavor but you get less fat/calories. So glad to find this at my local grocer
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
I'm soooo happy that this came to Canada along with Halo Top! Now I can enjoy ice cream at home while watching without feeling guilty.
I feel like this is a bit better than Halo Top in terms of ice creamy texture. It tastes very creamy and chocolately that I don't think I would even notice there was something different about it. It tastes exactly like regular ice cream and none of the artificial sugar taste.
Megan T.
Lisbon, OH
One of my favorite ice creams! The flavor is so good and smooth. And Breyers is a brand I can trust.
Tabattha W.
Kingston, ON
Over the past year I have been eating better and losing and maintaining the weight I have lost. I was Uber happy to stumble across this low cal delicious ice cream. I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty...and it totally tastes like high fat ice cream. If ur looking for something low cal and delicious look no further
Gemini J.
Me and my fiancé have started trying to lose weight and I was finding cutting out chocolate one of the hardest parts of our new diet but then I found this and oh my gosh, it’s amazing! Tastes fabulous and I don’t have to feel guilty eating it. Love love love!
Desiree C.
SO MUCH BETTER THAN HALO TOP!
This chocolate ice cream is so rich and creamy. Nails it on flavor and texture.
Best low calorie ice cream I've tried
Sophie H.
Lachine
I have test the breyers creamy chocolate delights for free. The taste is so good and the texture is so creamy. I buy it at walmart. It is the only store that have it. I eat the pot, all the pot !!!!!! Very very delicious!!!! I will maybe bought it again. The only thing that stop me to buy it, it is the price!!!!
Farha V.
I love this icr cream soooo much and it melts in my mouth it is faar better then other product  and i cannot compare to others it contains milk chcos yummy.... i love to buy agian and agian honesy
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
This ice cream is to die for literally I could eat a whole one by myself! I love this ice cream would love to try more
It was absolutely delicious!!! At 270 calories per pint, this creamy, rich chocolate is the way to go for that special indulgence treat without actually indulging!! I give it five stars...
Ayasha K.
i wasn’t a fan of the Halo Top version of this product. i found it to be a little powdery instead of creamy. Is this any better?
Angela H.
Chillicothe
Turkey Hill Ice Cream I love love love all Turkey Hill ice creams!!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
How does this taste is it any good?
Michela C.